Hewlett-Packard

2.9

39 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in June 2008.

phone screen, individual phone conversation with hiring mgr, group interview, then interview with HR. phone call with offer, and mail.

Interview Questions
  • how did you handle a disagreement with mgr or project team   View Answer

wasn't a good fit with what I was looking for

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett-Packard

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in February 2008.

Phone interview which was reasonably technical. Onsite interview consisted of 4 1:1 interviews including lunch and a meeting with the hiring manager. Overall very professional. They were looking for a good balance of hands on experience and general acumen to see a project through.

Got a better offer

Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

1. Will have two interview
    2. Question mainly in past experiences and engineer knowledge to the jobs apply
    3. Take about one hour for each interview

Interview Questions
    • What is your expectation for this job and what you can contribute   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in February 2012.

1. Phone call from HR to gather basic details (education, working experience) before arranging group interview with Managers.
    2. Met Managers for panel interview for 1 hours. Every questions is related to the working experience, knowledge on engineering / technical aspect, personality trait and life habit.
    3. Whole process took two weeks.

Engineering Interview

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in February 2011.

My last interview lasted about 1 1/2 hours.Then I had to fill out all of the employment info, present a business plan, and take one hour telling about my skills with the hiring. The questions were about my changing of the companay, and experience that i adquire them.

Interview Questions
    • Could you talk about your experience that you had with business case that you have done.   Answer Question
    • If you work in a big company, with benefits, Why do you want to leave the company   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in October 2010.

Interview is a too long process and takes many days. Also response from employer takes time.

Interview Questions
    • Will a system works without a hard drive? will system works without memory?   View Answer
    It was good. HR was very friendly.

Engineering Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in September 2010.

Resume screeening. 1-1 interview with a series of interviewers. Behavioral interviews and technical interview

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to redefine a test process to be able to resolve a current scheduling issue with a critical project.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in September 2010.

The company first contacted me, and the planning for the interview was excellent. The interviewer in the end realized my work authorization status isn't permanent, which is mainly why I didn't get the offer.

Engineering Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in July 2010.

I met an employee who submitted my name to a hiring manager who then called me and did a brief phone interview and set up a time for me to come in and interview with his team. I was interviewed by three members of his team and by him. All interviewers were courteous and professional and had some tough technical questions.

not enough money

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedok New Town (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedok New Town (Singapore)

The process took a dayinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in July 2010.

The whole process from the initial communication to the interview itself was not too formal. The interview was mostly a one to one interview by the direct supervisor himself for a duration roughly around one hour. There wasn't really any structure to it and the questions can come and go as they needed.

Interview Questions
    • How would you persuade someone to sell you a commodity and not to your competitors?   View Answer