Hewlett-Packard Engineering Interview Questions

2.9

Engineering Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in June 2010.

Mostly just questions about my resume and about why I thought I was a good fit.

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett-Packard

Engineering Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in June 2010.

1 phone interview
    1 on-site interview

the base salary offer did not meet expectation

Engineering Interview

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in May 2010.

There were a total of 7 interviews, from the hiring managers to the managers' of the cross-functional teams & peers, each lasting an hour to an hour & a half. The questions were wide-ranging, but mainly targeting at assessing one's personality, ability to undertake stress levels, aptitude & technical knowledge.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you customer refuses to accept & agree to your response on an issue?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in May 2010.

In this company so many interesting thinks but travel and study are freeze for now.

Engineering Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in April 2010.

A panel of managers interviewed me, asking a variety of questions about things from my past experience on my resume to what "Customer Centric" meant to me.

Interview Questions
    • If you could be any animal, what would it be and why?   View Answer
    Not really, the economy was pretty bad. I took the offer, but there would probably be more flexibility now.

Engineering Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in March 2010.

It was a one on one interview for an electrical engineer position. A lot of time was spent on discussing the project experience in my resume. The interviewer ask me to describe experience mentioned in my resume and asked about my role in each project and what I accomplished. I would recommend preparing for the interview by describing projects in your resume and highlighting what you achieved.There were both technical questions and personality questions. At the end of the interview, the interviewer said he'll let me know of the outcome, but I never heard back from him.

Interview Questions
    • tell me a time when you have to use your creativity to solve an engineering problem   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in February 2010.

was nice interview excellent .just talk about my previous jobs ,second day the offer come .

Engineer Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in November 2009.

I was contacted by a recruiter who asked if I was interested in a position. We were quick to establish a meeting time. The recruiter came to my campus and held the interview there. I was asked a couple of the standard behavioral questions. Then, we preceded to doing two technical questions. One software, and one hardware. The recruiter was very personable and was helpful during the interview process

Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in November 2009.

i was contacted over xing if i interesstet on a new job. i had have a interview with a HP competitors, but they can´t offer me a better workplace, opportunities and salary like HP....so why i should leave HP ?

Engineering Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in October 2009.

We spoke for a while about general stuff. Then he gave me a written exam and left the room and allowed me to take it. When I finished I called him to come back and we went over it together. He told me that he thought I was more skilled to work with the physicists than as an engineer.