Hewlett-Packard GlobalSoft Interview Questions & Reviews

84 interviews

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Franklin, TN
    Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard GlobalSoft in February 2012.

Initially contacted by e-team. Interviewed with e-team by phone and email. On site interview with HP in Franklin, TN. One 1:1 interview. Was not offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most difficult data table you have worked with?   View Answer
    • Understood that I was interviewing for one position, but actually it was two. HP asked me to make a choice.   View Answer

Technology Consultant II Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard GlobalSoft in August 2010.

Interview has minimum of 3 rounds. First round will be about communication.
    Second Round is Technical and the final round is the HR round. Once all the rounds are cleared we will be issued the offer letter.

Business Planning Analyst - II Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard GlobalSoft in June 2010.

Since it was internal Job Posting, and I had come from operations with a TL job experience had to attend two rounds. First round was technical about planning. Second, the HR round .

Product Marketing Manager Interview

HR screening call, multiple technical interviews, HR offer, confirmation
    You will be screened to understand the genuine interest in HP, then your eligibility, work experience. it will be very cordial though. HP as i said, is a great company

Interview Questions
    • your present job related, how it relates to new job at HP   View Answer
    No negotiation

Interview Process Interview

You should be technically sound, have a good knowledge on sql/java and the major tools. Be ready to write coding also. Few may even ask it.You should be technically sound, have a good knowledge on sql/java and the major tools. Be ready to write coding also. Few may even ask it.You should be technically sound, have a good knowledge on sql/java and the major tools. Be ready to write coding also. Few may even ask it.You should be technically sound, have a good knowledge on sql/java and the major tools. Be ready to write coding also. Few may even ask it.You should be technically sound, have a good knowledge on sql/java and the major tools. Be ready to write coding also. Few may even ask it.

Software Engineer Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard GlobalSoft in September 2012.

Written test in that question were based on english, maths, logical analysis questions, Computer languages related. 2 Techincal rounds in that they may ask syntax and or OOPs concept and to write program, in HR it was common questions

Nothing

Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard GlobalSoft in December 2011.

There will be three rounds of interview.. first from the HR, next from the SME and next from the Project Manager.. Each level interview ll be professional and need more communication skill than SME skill. IT is all again require more luck to clear the intervieew.

SAP ABAP Technical Consultant I-b Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard GlobalSoft in April 2014.

There was 4 rounds of interview.
    First round was Written test, Second round was Technical(based on Core ABAP & some Advance ABAP), Third round was Managerial round and final round was HR.
    It took long duration in overall hiring process.

Interview Questions
    • Written was Aptitude, reasoning same as Campus interview.
      In technical round, they asked almost everything from Core ABAP whatever i have written on my resume and some Advance ABAP question.
      Managerial round was just general question asked. It was great experience there.
      Final round was HR, where she asked about myself, hobbies, career goal, about college education and why SAP. That's all.
        Answer Question

Technology Consultant II Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard GlobalSoft in May 2014.

4 interview rounds in total. 1 technical round followed by 1 manager round and followed by 2 HR rounds.
    I reached the 2nd Hr round but I believe they were unable to negotiate

Interview Questions

Negotiation is not an option

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard GlobalSoft in March 2011.

I went for a walkin in Bangalore, took almost whole day. There was only one technical round which was pretty simple and after that one managerial round. HR was just not willing to budge, could not negotiate salary much. the package offered was less compared to competitors yet the work culture is so employee friendly that i would recomment it to friends.

Interview Questions
    • If given job location as Chennai would you join   View Answer

Worked for Hewlett-Packard GlobalSoft? Contribute to the Community!