Hewlett-Packard GlobalSoft

6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard GlobalSoft in March 2011.

Interview Details – I went for a walkin in Bangalore, took almost whole day. There was only one technical round which was pretty simple and after that one managerial round. HR was just not willing to budge, could not negotiate salary much. the package offered was less compared to competitors yet the work culture is so employee friendly that i would recomment it to friends.

Interview Question – If given job location as Chennai would you join   View Answer

Negotiation Details – HR was just not willing to budge, could not negotiate salary much. the package offered was less compared to competitors

Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard GlobalSoft in December 2010.

Interview Details – written aptitude test ,technical interview and HR interview

Interview Question – HR questions   Answer Question

Mangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard GlobalSoft in December 2010.

Interview Details – I was selected through the campus placement in 2010, Selection process includes Written Aptitude test and Computer science test. A Group discussion followed by Technical and HR interview. The whole process took 10 hours and we were given the offer letter same day.

Interview Question – The technical person given a scenario to hack the existing network using most innovative strategy.   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard GlobalSoft in September 2012.

Interview Details – written test<<<interview

Interview Question – simple   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard GlobalSoft in July 2011.

Interview Details – Aptitude Test(Nice and little easy one) followed by a verbal reasoning test(level was not that much high) then Technical interview(Very basic questions) and then HR interview ( light talk session type)

Interview Question – no such questions   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard GlobalSoft in June 2010.

Interview Details – Written + GD + tecncial interview + HR

Interview Question – How will u react in case of anything happens you don't like   Answer Question

Worked for Hewlett-Packard GlobalSoft? Contribute to the Community!