Hewlett-Packard GlobalSoft Technology Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2015

2.7

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silchar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard GlobalSoft (Silchar (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was as follows:- 1. JAM session screening - A brief one minute screening session. Simple questions were asked to check our response. 2. Online Aptitude Test - Aptitude test consisting of quantitative and logical reasoning sections, followed by a technical sections (mostly object oriented programming) and finally a customer relations section. 3. Technical Interview - Basics of domain knowledge were checked along with the basic logic of coding. 4. Managerial Interview - Questions were asked focusing on the business aspects of the job. 5. HR Interview - On similar lines as the Managerial Interview.

Interview Questions

• Technical Questions Q1. Difference between a microprocessor and micro controller Q2. Requirement of Transformers Q3. How to identify a palindrome, etc Managerial / HR Questions Q1. Why would you want to join HP Q2. Why are you not applying for a core company, etc   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett-Packard GlobalSoft

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard GlobalSoft (Bangalore (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

written test<<<interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard GlobalSoft (Bangalore (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

Aptitude Test(Nice and little easy one) followed by a verbal reasoning test(level was not that much high) then Technical interview(Very basic questions) and then HR interview ( light talk session type)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard GlobalSoft (Bangalore (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

I went for a walkin in Bangalore, took almost whole day. There was only one technical round which was pretty simple and after that one managerial round. HR was just not willing to budge, could not negotiate salary much. the package offered was less compared to competitors yet the work culture is so employee friendly that i would recomment it to friends.

Interview Questions

• If given job location as Chennai would you join   1 Answer

Negotiation

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard GlobalSoft (Mangalore (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

I was selected through the campus placement in 2010, Selection process includes Written Aptitude test and Computer science test. A Group discussion followed by Technical and HR interview. The whole process took 10 hours and we were given the offer letter same day.

Interview Questions

• The technical person given a scenario to hack the existing network using most innovative strategy.   Answer Question

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard GlobalSoft (Calcutta (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

written aptitude test ,technical interview and HR interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard GlobalSoft (Bangalore (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

Written + GD + tecncial interview + HR

Interview Questions

• How will u react in case of anything happens you don't like   Answer Question