Hewlett-Packard

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

HPRP Interview

HPRP

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

Interview Details – Walk me through your resume. You need to be able to nail the transitions between your previous experience and what you are doing now and how you are going to get to where you want to be. Behavioral questions. Tell me about a time you worked on a difficult team.

Interview Question – Why HP.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hewlett-Packard

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!

Hewlett-Packard Videos

Hewlett-Packard – Why Work for Us?

The start-up that started it all. Six decades before high tech and dot coms existed, classmates Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard built an audio oscillator in a garage and launched a technology revolution. Today we’re… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hewlett-Packard HPRP interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hewlett-Packard employees and interview candidates.