Hewlett-Packard IT Business Consulting Interview Questions

3.5

IT Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in October 2011.

Interview

Telephone review based on application and internal job referral. Hiring Manager was brief and specifically, concerned with a Specialist skill in a sector IT combined with Program Management background. The internal referral was intended in a more general context of my Resource Project Management experience in computers and electronics.

Interview Questions

• The question was amount (yrs) of specific experiential based knowledge in a limited sector of program management / consumer product as applied to IT and software as Product consultant.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett-Packard

IT Business Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Houston, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

Got the interview from talking to the recruiter at a career fair at my university. Got emailed to sign up for an interview for the next week. Had a 1:1 interview and then was emailed for a second interview. Second interview was a Panel interview with 4 managers. They called me the next week with the offer.

Interview Questions

• What are three strengths that you feel you could bring to this company?   1 Answer
    • How do you deal with time management?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much negotiation. I know they had given me a signing bonus since the location was far from where I lived so I could pay for a place near them, although I know someone who did not get the bonus since he already lived close.