Hewlett-Packard

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in January 2014.

Interview Details – 4 rounds you would be asked about engineering subjects and some come topics of related fields of work for which you are being hired

Logical and quant section would be main focus

Interview Question – they will give you a scenario and would check your approach   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in September 2013.

Interview Details – It started with a Group Discussion, then an aptitude test.Students who cleared aptitude test were called for interview on the next day.I had three interviews.

Interview Question – some Technical questions were tough.   Answer Question

Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in October 2010.

Interview Details – take 3 round interviews totally, 2 round telephone interview with peers and hiring mgr via telephone. hiring manager base in hongkong, and last round telephone interview with another supervisor who based in shanghai. and then receive the offer call and email from HR in two weeks later.

ITO Service Delivery Consultant

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in April 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online, received call form recruiter, who scheduled interview with hiring manager next day. Hiring Manager was very polite and went straight to the point. 1:1 2 days later on client site.

Keep it simple and straight foreward questions were asked, and I was shown where I will be sitting.

Interview Question – Tell us about yourself   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Initiall offer was upped by 25%.

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!