Hewlett-Packard Interview Questions in India

Updated Jul 3, 2015

2.9

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

Interview

2 rounds of technical and 1 manager and then hr interview

1 telephonic and others are f2f interview process.
    technical rounds ends for 1 hr and HR round about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

Interview

the interview process is pretty decent . Interviewer was knowledgeable ofcourse please do your homework and ensure you study the relevant subject properly specifically scenario based questions and also know your basics (fundamentals) . i have two telephonic and a client interview which went smoothly but couple of interviewers were not upto the mark because he himself seems to be confused most of the time

Voice Process- Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bangalore (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

1.GD on a given topic- out of 30 people only 2 were short listed
    2.Online aptitude test, grammar test- Typical brain grilling questions
    2.PI which is toughest- only I got selected,
    3.HR round where you are not given any scope to negotiate, you have to accept whatever you are offered

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bangalore (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Took 2 days
    It consists of 3 rounds
    1. Group discussion (Speak about the given topic)
    2. Technical aptitude and Logical reasoning
    3. HR round
    Easy if u have good knowledge of troubleshooting

Interview Questions

• Troubleshoot me with the wifi not working issue   1 Answer

Negotiation

CTC (ask more)

Customer Care Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bangalore (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

I am having a three round of my interview in Bangalore. First round as GD general question only they ask. Then they have a technical round last round as a HR round

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bangalore (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

2 rounds of Interview. One is face to face ,other is Telephonic(both r technical) only. It went around 45 minutes, got started at 11:30.Telephonic round is taken from Dubai. It went good. I got this opportunity through Staffing agency.

Software Designer Interview

Interview

Technical Interview(3>4 hrs) then again one more Technical Round(1-2 hrs) and then the HR said I have cleared the technical rounds and will be having an HR round with management team. But it never happened when I called to get the updates she said its stuck in upper management level.

Interview Questions

• Questions were on DATA structure ,pointers, BIt level Programming etc..   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bangalore (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was scheduled by a consultancy firm for the opening in HP Bangalore location.
    The interview was scheduled in HP electronics city in Bangalore at 10:00AM.

I met the HR who arranged for the interview panel, viz, 1 java guy to take the interview. He didnt ask a single Java questions and just hid around the bush asking some database questions and what are your roles and responsibility.

Interview Questions

• 1. what are your roles and responsibility in current project.
      2. What are your work timings.
      3. some general questions.

Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bangalore (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied on one of their online portals and got my interview scheduled. First round was a face to face. The interviewer asked me couple of question which I answered correctly and then what happened is mentioned ahead.

Interview Questions

• difference between a java war file and a spring war file ?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

Interview

This process took around a day..it was very simple don't panic urself ..basically it consists of three to four rounds which depends on role...wich are aptitude,group discussions,hr personal interview..!! Bst of luck..!!

Interview Questions

• why do choose our company?   1 Answer