Hewlett-Packard Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2015
1,991 Interview Reviews

2.9

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

Interview

Two phone interviews. They cannot conduct face to face interviews for contract employees. Both interviews were with the hiring manager who I loved working for. Very average in terms of questions asked and it was pretty informal.

Interview Questions

• More experience based than behavioral questions.   1 Answer

Interview

After the initial phone interview, I had the onsite interview. It went well but still didn't get the offer. Interview questions are from basic java concepts and basic algorithm questions which are do-able. Many questions are from threads and multi-threaded environment. But took a long time to let me know about their decision.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

Interview

I interviewed with 3 engineers, a manager, and an HR person. I started with an interview at school. Then they flew me out onsite. The interview was an all day long process followed by dinner with the hiring manager. The interview was fairly standard based on other interviews I have done in the past.

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by multiple rounds of in person interviews. The interviews were based on the work experience. I would rate overall interviews as Easy in terms of difficulty. Additional interviewers were added during the interview process

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Chicago, IL).

Interview

At the time the interview process was based on my overall experience and employee recommendations - I had worked with a few people in past jobs and came highly recommended, based on the software solutions that were hiring.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself five years from now?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

i applied, they called me 2 weeks later, had two phone interviews, and was hired. I was lucky enough to apply for a position that needed to be filled immediately, I heard other people had a tougher experience

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

Interview

Met manager and various team members individually. We did this often to ensure that a person would "fit" with the team dynamics. If the location allowed, it would be in person, if not via call or skype (later on).

Pursuit Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Remote, OR) in July 2015.

Interview

speak to recruiter, hiring manager and this his team members before a decision is made. Was fairly straight forward as for me this was an internal hiring/interviewing move. Interviewing as an outside resource would/could be more laborious.

Technology Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

Interview

Had a Phone interview, campus interview, then on site interview Very typical IT interviewing process for entry level out of college students Know your stuff, dont expect to get a job here without knowing anything

Intern Interview

Interview

Phone then meet with a worker for a person interview where they asked questions regarding the job. There were a few technical questions but mostly behavior questions. The overall interview was pretty positive and mostly common questions