Hewlett-Packard

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Leasing Specialist Interview

Bucharest (Romania)

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in March 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was a 1-0-1 meeting with my SV and the department manager. It consisted of convincing them why I was the perfect candidate for this job, testing my abilities to cope with diverse situations that may arise and answering some key questions regarding the link between my job and other people's jobs in the department.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hewlett-Packard

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!

Hewlett-Packard Videos

Hewlett-Packard – Why Work for Us?

The start-up that started it all. Six decades before high tech and dot coms existed, classmates Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard built an audio oscillator in a garage and launched a technology revolution. Today we’re… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hewlett-Packard Leasing Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hewlett-Packard employees and interview candidates.