Hewlett-Packard

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Legal Intern Interview

Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in March 2011.

Interview Details – You are called to their office for an interview; to my knowledge they do not interview at law schools.

The process is a series of meetings with two to three people in each meeting, and four different meetings. They are a mix of people who work in engineering and the legal department. I got a feeling the engineers were just tagalongs - they didn't really ask me any questions.

Each round of meetings took about 15 minutes. I also waited about 5 minutes in between each round. Everyone hands you their card. Everyone is super polite. The questions range from "why law school?" to "what is your favorite subject" to "why HP" to "what are your plans when you get out?" They also ask you about specific things on your resume.

I got a call about two weeks later saying I wasn't selected.

Interview Question – Most questions were run of the mill. They also spent a good deal of time talking themselves.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hewlett-Packard

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!

Hewlett-Packard Videos

Hewlett-Packard – Why Work for Us?

The start-up that started it all. Six decades before high tech and dot coms existed, classmates Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard built an audio oscillator in a garage and launched a technology revolution. Today we’re… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hewlett-Packard Legal Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hewlett-Packard employees and interview candidates.