Hewlett-Packard

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technology Consultant II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

The hiring process is composed of an HR phone interview, then panel interview of 3 by the hiring manager, and two team leads. It is generally easy. More on situational or behavioral interview, pretty straight forward. No technical questions, as I was an entry level / fresh graduate during that time.

Interview Questions
    • No technical questions, as I was an entry level / fresh graduate during that time.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, offer is good for an entry level

Technology Consultant I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in October 2010.

There is an initial paper screening done for all referrals and resumes submitted via online.

If you pass the paper screening, the first communication is via a phone interview. They will be asking for your educational background and mostly about your achievements in school.

If you passed the first interview, they will be asking you to come on-site for another interview with a Team lead and/or a manager. The questions varies from technical stuff to educational background/achievements again for fresh graduates. Most likely they will look for your willingness to adapt and learn new things.

There might be a 3rd interview depending on how fit you are with the department that interviewed you. If you are still not fit with the department but you passed the interview, they will likely set you with another interview with another team.

The last meeting should be the job offer.

Interview Questions
    • nothing unexpected but most likely they will ask for your thesis and have it explained to them. This could be hard if your thesis is very technical.   Answer Question

Applications Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in August 2009.

An HR called me and conducted an interview asking current job role, expected salary, availabilty, etc.
    I was scheduled for a technical interview. I was interviewed by 3 managers.
    After the technical interview an HR representative scheduled me for a job offer.

Interview Questions
    • All technical questions we're based on my resume. Some questions we're probably raised to see how I would react on certain situations.   View Answer

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!