Hewlett-Packard

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Marketing and Communications Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in April 2013.

simple! I lLOVED IT! I Applied online, heard back a week later to set up a time for a phone interview with friendly recruiter for the following week. Had conference phone call with the recruiter, my future mentor, and another employee who would be on my team at the branch I would be at. I was asked behavioral questions related to the job or resume. Very easy as far as behavioral go. They called back later that day with an offer! Next day I was filling out paper work.

Interview Questions
  • Introduce Yourself
    Do you have virtual work knowledge and if so can you provide an example?
    The job requires a lot of multi-tasking, do you multi-task and if so can you provide an example?
    Can you provide an example of how you marketed a campaign?

Answer Question
There wasn't one. They offered me way more than the average for a marketing internship, and I took it like that.