Hewlett-Packard

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

NOC Technician Level II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

After the initial interview with the contract company I received a phone call from the Global Network Operations Manager the same day. He took a look at my resume and ask a few questions about the project I was on at the time, asked me if I enjoyed that work and if I enjoyed the travel or if I would prefer to have a desk job. Then he asked me about my personal life and what my hobbies were before offering me the job. I started on a Monday. The 3 weeks later, I felt a tap on my shoulder and turn to meet the GNOM, shook his hand and asked me specifically about my fiance and the wedding process and many more of the specifics that I had told him over the phone. He was very sharp, knew what he was doing, and knew everyone who worked under him by name and what was going on in their lives. I greatly respected that.

Interview Questions