Hewlett-Packard Interview Questions in New Mexico

Updated Mar 29, 2015
Updated Mar 29, 2015

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio Rancho, NM

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in March 2015.

Brief phone 'screening' then in person interview with 5-6 person team. Very nice, personable phone interview. Everyone was very kind, not stuffy. Easy to talk to, and explain myself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in September 2013.

Very casual setting.. At career services building on UNM campus. More like a conversation and discussion about the role and how I would fit. Got a call two days later that I had been selected and from then on my recruiter set a timeline and expectations. I performed as an intern for only two months and was offered a full-time role.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation since I was a new hire. I would still attempt to do so though.

Technical Solutions Representative IV Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio Rancho, NM

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in September 2013.

Was referred by a friend, received a call and had an interview 3 days later. Interview had technical section and customer support section. Interview is very relaxed and has extremely basic questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio Rancho, NM

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in July 2013.

The interview was very laid back. It seemed that they were more concrened they got to know me as a person more than my experience.

Interview Questions
    Didn't negotiate. They were very fair with their offer.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio Rancho, NM

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in June 2013.

At the time when i went in for the interview everyone was dressed in a professional manner. The interview lasted about an hour long while most of the questions were very straight forward and easy to answer. It was a group interview where i had to speak with 3 other managers during this time.

Didn't have much room to negotiate.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio Rancho, NM

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in July 2011.

Phone interview took only an hour. Basically skill and behavioral.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio Rancho, NM

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in May 2011.

Interviewed with three people; asked the hard sales questions. You need to be confident of your skills and abilities.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio Rancho, NM

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in September 2010.

First there was an initial 1 on 1 interview with the hiring manager. Then there was a group interview with the team I'd be working with.

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rio Rancho, NM
    Anonymous Employee in Rio Rancho, NM

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in June 2010.

I applied for HP from San Francisco, Ca for a inside sales manager position in Rio Rancho, NM. I applied in February 2010, and in June 2010, I received an email from a recruiter in Tennesse. I had a phone interview with the recruiter, next day a phone interview with a hiring manager. It has only been a couple of days since, waiting for the interview notes to be reviewed, and the one on one interview in person (NM)

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM
    Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

The process took a dayinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in January 2010.

After a phone interview from an overseas HR agency, I had a face to face interview. They say it is 3 people, but I only had two. The questions were the types you'd expect for a sales interview regarding experience and sales track record. The interviewers were both very nice and they sold the company to me right away. I was impressed with their professionalism and the overall presentation.

Interview Questions
    • What is some constructive criticism you've had from a past manager?   Answer Question
    • Have you taken any sales courses or have read any books about sales recently?   View Answers (2)