Hewlett-Packard Interview Questions in New Mexico

Updated Aug 30, 2015

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Albuquerque, NM) in May 2015.

Interview

HR called to schedule an interview with the district manager. The atmosphere was very positive, the interview questions were easy, but I think it's because they needed someone right away. He asked about salary and when I could start. I heard back three days later, an interview was scheduled with the field sales rep I'd be working with. Our personalities meshed, she still had to do two more interviews, but because we I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths? What motivates you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rio Rancho, NM

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Rio Rancho, NM) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied during on campus recruiting, got phone call scheduling interview withing 3 weeks. Interview went great, answered all questions and the group that interviewed me seemed very interested. They told me they will get back to me within next week but did not hear anything from them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio Rancho, NM

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Rio Rancho, NM) in March 2015.

Interview

Brief phone 'screening' then in person interview with 5-6 person team. Very nice, personable phone interview. Everyone was very kind, not stuffy. Easy to talk to, and explain myself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Albuquerque, NM) in September 2013.

Interview

Very casual setting.. At career services building on UNM campus. More like a conversation and discussion about the role and how I would fit. Got a call two days later that I had been selected and from then on my recruiter set a timeline and expectations. I performed as an intern for only two months and was offered a full-time role.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation since I was a new hire. I would still attempt to do so though.

Technical Solutions Representative IV Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio Rancho, NM

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Rio Rancho, NM) in September 2013.

Interview

Was referred by a friend, received a call and had an interview 3 days later. Interview had technical section and customer support section. Interview is very relaxed and has extremely basic questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio Rancho, NM

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Rio Rancho, NM) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview was very laid back. It seemed that they were more concrened they got to know me as a person more than my experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate. They were very fair with their offer.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio Rancho, NM

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Rio Rancho, NM) in June 2013.

Interview

At the time when i went in for the interview everyone was dressed in a professional manner. The interview lasted about an hour long while most of the questions were very straight forward and easy to answer. It was a group interview where i had to speak with 3 other managers during this time.

Negotiation

Didn't have much room to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Albuquerque, NM) in September 2011.

Interview

I went to a job fair and was interviewed on the spot. I was advanced to the next round, and another panel interview was set up. I attended the next interview that lasted an hour. HP contacted me a couple of weeks later with an offer.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio Rancho, NM

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Rio Rancho, NM) in July 2011.

Interview

Phone interview took only an hour. Basically skill and behavioral.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio Rancho, NM

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Rio Rancho, NM) in May 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with three people; asked the hard sales questions. You need to be confident of your skills and abilities.