Hewlett-Packard

Relevance Date Difficulty

Channel Manager Interview

Channel Manager
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in November 2010.

Interview Details – very disjoint process no direction

Interview Question – why would you come here   View Answer

Negotiation Details – yes but manager had direct levels to work within

Human Resources MAP Internship Interview

Human Resources MAP Internship
New York, NY

I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in October 2012.

Interview Details – Very casual conversation, not behavioral based. Not sure if they usually have behavioral interviews but I was expecting some and didn't get any. It was mostly a casual talk about HR in general, the state of HP, and tasks involved with HR. For those screened past the first interview, there is a case presentation, and then offers are made.

Interview Question – There weren't any difficult questions, just questions about why I wanted to work at HP, why a career in HR, etc.   Answer Question

Technology Consultant IV Interview

Technology Consultant IV
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

Interview Details – Interviews with program manager, practice area leader and solution architect.

Interview Question – What is your outlook about the information management industry for the next one year?   Answer Question

Project/Program Manager V Interview

Project/Program Manager V
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in January 2011.

Interview Details – It was a regular interview process

Interview Question – Experience with Oracle product I did not know   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no

Trading Floor Project Manager Interview

Trading Floor Project Manager
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in November 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted by recruiter in first week of November about this position. In two weeks I had the first interview with direct supervisor. I moved to next round. I waited till the end of January for second interview just to be informed that position was changed and HP requested from my recruiter another candidates.

Interview Question – All usual questions   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in November 2008.

Interview Details – Straightforward Interview process. Phone conversation with Regional Sales Director for 45 - 60 minutes to qualify. Conversational in nature. Met face to face with Operations and Sales executives over 1 day. Overall culture and people are easy going and experienced. Committed to Ethical behavior. Focused on operational sales excellence, customer management and pipeline activity growth metrics (historically). Also, wanted to understand your ability to meet with C-Level executives on the customer side to drive new opportunities and business value. Working with internal and external partners to drive profitability and sucess across all relationships.

Interview Question – Your view of how to build your business and work for a large organization to get things done   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes, negotiated compensation and sign on bonus.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!

Hewlett-Packard Videos

Hewlett-Packard – Why Work for Us?

The start-up that started it all. Six decades before high tech and dot coms existed, classmates Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard built an audio oscillator in a garage and launched a technology revolution. Today we’re… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hewlett-Packard interview questions and advice in New York, NY. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Hewlett-Packard employees and interview candidates.