Hewlett-Packard

Hewlett-Packard Interview Questions in New York, NY

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Human Resources MAP Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in October 2012.

Very casual conversation, not behavioral based. Not sure if they usually have behavioral interviews but I was expecting some and didn't get any. It was mostly a casual talk about HR in general, the state of HP, and tasks involved with HR. For those screened past the first interview, there is a case presentation, and then offers are made.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any difficult questions, just questions about why I wanted to work at HP, why a career in HR, etc.   Answer Question

Technology Consultant IV Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

Interviews with program manager, practice area leader and solution architect.

Interview Questions
    • What is your outlook about the information management industry for the next one year?   Answer Question

Trading Floor Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in November 2011.

I was contacted by recruiter in first week of November about this position. In two weeks I had the first interview with direct supervisor. I moved to next round. I waited till the end of January for second interview just to be informed that position was changed and HP requested from my recruiter another candidates.

Project/Program Manager V Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in January 2011.

It was a regular interview process

Interview Questions
    • Experience with Oracle product I did not know   View Answer

Channel Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in November 2010.

very disjoint process no direction

Interview Questions
    yes but manager had direct levels to work within

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in November 2008.

Straightforward Interview process. Phone conversation with Regional Sales Director for 45 - 60 minutes to qualify. Conversational in nature. Met face to face with Operations and Sales executives over 1 day. Overall culture and people are easy going and experienced. Committed to Ethical behavior. Focused on operational sales excellence, customer management and pipeline activity growth metrics (historically). Also, wanted to understand your ability to meet with C-Level executives on the customer side to drive new opportunities and business value. Working with internal and external partners to drive profitability and sucess across all relationships.

Interview Questions
    • Your view of how to build your business and work for a large organization to get things done   Answer Question
    Yes, negotiated compensation and sign on bonus.