Hewlett-Packard

Employer Engaged

Hewlett-Packard Pre Sales Consultant Interview Questions

2.5

Pre Sales Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

HP is very tough to get into. I had a connection that alerted me to the job posting, and knew the hiring manager. I worked at HP for 7 years, and was never able to get my friends who where HP "outsiders" an interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about having to work with a difficult person or situation? How did you handle it?   Answer Question
There wasn't a negotiation. I was happy with the salary.

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett-Packard

Pre Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in November 2009.

Two or three employee before and offer. Manager looks for chemistry among team members so you need to address team work and good undrestanding of the sales process and knowledge of the HP portfolio.

Interview Questions
    • just be prepared and now the company and be reaady to answer why do you want to work for HP? specially on these days of uncertainty and restructuring.   Answer Question
    this is not valid, I cam to the company through merger and acquisition I was a Compaq hired employee. times were differents.

Pre-Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in May 2013.

CV
    Telephone Interview
    Assessment Centre
    - Two group exercises - Reviewed on criteria from 1-4 based on team work. Recommend being talkative, but bringing other people into the conversation, by name, consider their opinions and check what the rest of the group think.
    - Interview
    - Presentation

N/A - Graduate Scheme