Interviews for Top Jobs at Hewlett-Packard
- Software Engineer (119)
- Business Analyst (53)
- Project Manager (46)
- Senior Software Engineer (39)
- Software Developer (32)
- Technical Consultant (31)
- Technical Support Engineer (28)
- Financial Analyst (28)
- Intern (27)
- Technology Consultant (23)
- Engineering (22)
- Engineer (17)
- Program Manager (16)
- Sales Representative (15)
- Solutions Architect (15)
- Account Manager (15)
- Inside Sales Representative (14)
- Marketing Manager (13)
- Systems Engineer (13)
- Process Associate (12)
- Hardware Engineer (11)
- Manager (11)
- Consultant (10)
- IT Project Manager (10)
- Analyst (10)
- IT Developer/Engineer (10)
- IT Analyst (9)
- Senior Business Analyst (9)
- Systems Administrator (9)
- Product Manager (9)
Principal Developer Interview
The process took 4 days – interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in July 2011.
resume is fwded by a consultancy and got an appointment for the walki-in on a saturday. It was a 1:1 technical interview.
1. how do you lock a file on unix?
2.draw a sequence diagram for login and credit check
3. draw the architecture diagram of your previous project
4.how do you do the defect management?
5. explain jms queues
6.what are jaxp and jaxb
7.wxplain about dom and sax parsers
8. explain topdown and bottomup approaches in ws
9.what are the alternatives for ldap?can xslt help ?
10. some questions on client interaction
11.explain jdbc drivers
12.how do you handle the transactions in ejb?
13.patterns:factory, singleton, facade
14. difference bwn axis 2 and xmlbeans
15.what is security handshake?
16.junit testing, version control, team management etc.
- architectural differences bwn axis2, xmlbeans and jaxrpc Answer Question