Hewlett-Packard

Updated Nov 12, 2014

3.1

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in September 2014.

1. GD 2.Aptitude 3. Ops Round 4.HR Round 5. Document Clarification
After 2nd round, operation round will take at least 45- 50 days till we should wait.
According to interview process i expected 3 lack package salary but they disappointed me, anyway as im fresher i have to get this gob:)

Interview Questions
  • Depth knowledge according to your answers   View Answer
salary package is too much less

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett-Packard

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in December 2012.

I had 4 rounds in overall. 1st round was aptitude test, 2nd was Face-to-Face, 3rd round was General discussion and the last round was HR round. All of them were easy as of me. Should have good communication skill to interact in the interview.

Interview Questions
    Have a clear cut of the job and Make yourself comfortable to it and clear all your questions in the Final round itself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in June 2012.

first there will be an email writing and then the supervisor takes the interview.
    After superivsor the manager takes the interview and last HR will take and complete the process

not negotiable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in January 2012.

They had a written test iq. Skill test.. interview was good.. straight questions.. detailed explanation of the job. CTC was not explained.. low salary offered... The interview could have Been more organized

No negotiations done as I was a fresher

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in September 2011.

Communication skills, skills related to SAP n Excel or any Technical Knowledge will be an added advantages, HP does not compromise on the quality of services n supports so gv main emphasis on that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in February 2011.

total 3 rounds 1 st round aptitude test, 2nd round Group discussion, 3rd round HR

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in October 2010.

First it was Aptitude then Group and HR and Ops round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in April 2010.

The first round was personell introduction. Second round was group discussion.. third was aptitude test and resonling.. the last was human resource.

Interview Questions
    • I said i know chess.. they was asking in detail about that... surprising!!!!!!!   Answer Question
    No negotiation.. just had the job at that point of time

Process Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in January 2010.

initally there was an aptitude test where candidates had to answer a set of questions in order to pass the round. after this is the personality interview test where candidates chosen earlier through aptitude test were posed questions by the interview board. i went through two sets of interview

Interview Questions
    • the most difficult question was on why i must be chosen for the job among all others   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in December 2009.

I got an opportunity to attend the interview via campus placement. Interview process was well organized. Started with a orientation on the company, then aptitude test, group decision, personal interview and hr interview. Smooth process of document verification and joining formalities done at hp.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't any technical question. Their question was if the candidate is flexible to work in night shift.   View Answer