Hewlett-Packard Product Engineer Interview Questions

3.4

Product Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

Interview

I got a phone screening interview where I was asked about my current projects and then an on site interview followed by several phone interviews

Interview Questions

• I was asked how would you ask someone in another team to get something for you (like a report) when they have other higher priorities   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett-Packard

Product Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in August 2008.

Interview

Hiring manager typically calls qualified candidates and determines if candidate will make it to 2nd round. Second round typically consists of a group interview with about 10 different engineers and managers. Questions are very specific to what the organization is looking for in a particular position.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how you would react in the following situation:   1 Answer

Negotiation

No real negotiation room. Offer comes in and you either accept or don't.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corvallis, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Corvallis, OR) in January 2008.

Interview

submit application through on-line system. no back door

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2014.

Interview

I got my first interview after half month of online application. The first round is the hiring manager with 2 senior engineers. Questions focues on leadership, personality and basic knowledge of EE product. Then after a few days I received the second interview. The interviewers are hiring manager and another senior engineer. Questions are on hobbies, attitude and some free chat.

Product Engineer Interview

Interview

The HR called me for interview about half month earlier. It was long long queue out there. Interviewers are very kind person. Normal interview questions plus technical questions about printers and some detailed questions about my final year project (if there's a chance to redo your final year project again, how do you improve it)

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

Took 3 interview meetings with different managers, technical background, problem solving and conflict management in a controversial enviroment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very short with clear total compensation package

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2013.

Interview

Online Application. Followed by an interview with 3 managers.