Hewlett-Packard

Hewlett-Packard RSA Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

RSA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in January 2011.

Don't hire to fill positions. Instead, frame the specific business need, identify the results the new employee has to deliver and determine the knowledge, skills and behaviors necessary to deliver those results.

If you are going to effectively accomplish this, a number of pieces need to be in place. First you need a comprehensive hiring process. This is critical to hiring success. You can read all about an effective hiring process by clicking the link below.

Interview Questions
  • We all have weaknesses. What are some of your major weaknesses?   View Answer
Everything we do, if we are to perform the activity properly, requires a certain degree of preparation beforehand. No doubt, there are many occasions we admonished ourselves for not being prepared, when things didn't turn out as well as we thought they would. Preparation is tantamount to any successful activity or endeavour. Negotiation is no different.