Hewlett-Packard

Hewlett-Packard Interview Questions in Rio Rancho, NM

2.9

Technical Solutions Representative IV Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio Rancho, NM

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in September 2013.

Was referred by a friend, received a call and had an interview 3 days later. Interview had technical section and customer support section. Interview is very relaxed and has extremely basic questions.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio Rancho, NM

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in July 2013.

The interview was very laid back. It seemed that they were more concrened they got to know me as a person more than my experience.

Interview Questions
    Didn't negotiate. They were very fair with their offer.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio Rancho, NM

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in June 2013.

At the time when i went in for the interview everyone was dressed in a professional manner. The interview lasted about an hour long while most of the questions were very straight forward and easy to answer. It was a group interview where i had to speak with 3 other managers during this time.

Didn't have much room to negotiate.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio Rancho, NM

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in July 2011.

Phone interview took only an hour. Basically skill and behavioral.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio Rancho, NM

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in May 2011.

Interviewed with three people; asked the hard sales questions. You need to be confident of your skills and abilities.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio Rancho, NM

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in September 2010.

First there was an initial 1 on 1 interview with the hiring manager. Then there was a group interview with the team I'd be working with.

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rio Rancho, NM
    Anonymous Employee in Rio Rancho, NM

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in June 2010.

I applied for HP from San Francisco, Ca for a inside sales manager position in Rio Rancho, NM. I applied in February 2010, and in June 2010, I received an email from a recruiter in Tennesse. I had a phone interview with the recruiter, next day a phone interview with a hiring manager. It has only been a couple of days since, waiting for the interview notes to be reviewed, and the one on one interview in person (NM)

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio Rancho, NM

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in June 2009.

I met with the sales rep at my university career fair. I spoke with two men for 30 minutes about my field of study (marketing). I was contacted by the internal recruiter and did a phone interview that lasted about 30 minutes. Very basic interview questions, nothing too tough. I was offered a panel interview. That lasted 45 minutes with a group of 5. I was then offered another panel interview. That was about 30 minutes and with two people. I was then offered the job and accepted.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate because it wasn't needed. I was honest with them about my other offers so they were able to let me know that I was about to get offered a position; just had to complete the standard interview processes.