Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hewlett-Packard
- Software Engineer (150)
- Business Analyst (62)
- Intern (50)
- Project Manager (49)
- Senior Software Engineer (46)
- Software Developer (40)
- Financial Analyst (35)
- Technical Consultant (34)
- Technology Consultant (32)
- Technical Support Engineer (29)
- Inside Sales Representative (28)
- Engineering (22)
- Program Manager (21)
- Sales Representative (19)
- Solutions Architect (17)
- Engineer (17)
- Systems/Software Engineer (15)
- Account Manager (15)
- Marketing Manager (14)
- IT Developer/Engineer (13)
- Systems Engineer (13)
- Process Associate (13)
- Manager (13)
- Hardware Engineer (12)
- IT Project Manager (12)
- Mechanical Engineer (11)
- Consultant (11)
- Product Manager (10)
- Analyst (10)
- Sales Manager (9)
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Sacramento, CA) in March 2015.
Basic Java programming methodologies. Questions on different Java implementations including tree navigation and class creations using base class with extended classes. Position works in a team of 10 to 15 and was interview by three different representatives from the department.
- Create a grocery store application, Implement an Is-A and Has-A relationship. Answer Question
- Accepted Offer
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Sacramento, CA).
Telephonic call and in person interview
- Moderate questions and answers Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Sacramento, CA) in September 2009.
Brief. I was who they were looking for. The work I do is so specific, there are very few people who can walk right into an operation and be up and running day one. there was no learning curve.
- How do deal with ambiguity and change business demands on a weekly basis? 1 Answer
I asked for a 5% raise and got it.
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Sacramento, CA) in February 2008.
Phone interview which was reasonably technical. Onsite interview consisted of 4 1:1 interviews including lunch and a meeting with the hiring manager. Overall very professional. They were looking for a good balance of hands on experience and general acumen to see a project through.
Reasons for Declining
Got a better offer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review