Hewlett-Packard

2.6

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

I made it to the second round and it was a phone interview with 2 other people. Still behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

I was not interested in Sales.

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett-Packard

Sales Interview

interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in December 2010.

The interview was pretty basic. Question were geared towards current work experience, behavioral questions and why i would be a great fit for the job.

Interview Questions
    • none technical. for sales jobs may be an impromptu sales pitch required.   Answer Question
    pay is not negotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in November 2008.

Straightforward Interview process. Phone conversation with Regional Sales Director for 45 - 60 minutes to qualify. Conversational in nature. Met face to face with Operations and Sales executives over 1 day. Overall culture and people are easy going and experienced. Committed to Ethical behavior. Focused on operational sales excellence, customer management and pipeline activity growth metrics (historically). Also, wanted to understand your ability to meet with C-Level executives on the customer side to drive new opportunities and business value. Working with internal and external partners to drive profitability and sucess across all relationships.

Interview Questions
    • Your view of how to build your business and work for a large organization to get things done   Answer Question
    Yes, negotiated compensation and sign on bonus.

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in March 2012.

Applied online, an admin called me and set up time to talk to the hiring manager, I spoke to the hiring manager, and then to his boss over the phone. Then the hiring manager flew to town and offered me the job.

Interview Questions
    Go for the highest base salary you can because HP doesn't believe in raises. If you want more than 2 weeks vacation, negotiate that part too.

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in April 2010.

Good people, responsive to my need for quick response

Interview Questions
    • How would you position product to sell it to a customer   Answer Question