Hewlett-Packard Services Information Developer Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard (El Paso, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview consisted of two parts. A technical section that included questions from C language and Linux. A second section of behavioral questions. About 3 weeks after the interview, I was contacted by HR and had to submit some forms for a background check. A month passed and I was given an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult coworker.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett-Packard

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard (El Paso, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

The interview process is simple, you have a questionnaire and you ask questions to candidates, generally interviews are conducted by phone and process is not longer than one hour. Interview is focused to questions to general aspects like ANSI SQL syntax, object oriented terms like inheritance, polymorphism, access modifiers. Some interviews are focused to C questions and basic algorithms. I do not see a high level of complexity for interviews.

Interview Questions

• SQL, OOP, and general programming. I would not say that there are difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It is not possible negotiate with HP. They give you an offer, usually offer is below market price, and if you are in a region where there are few opportunities, then they win.

Service Information Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

quite friendly as well as quite precise about job requirement. technical round was tough. managerial round and HR round would be quite smooth. good communication skills work a lot.

Interview Questions

• managerial round questions on being pressurised in organisation by managers   Answer Question

Negotiation

the job profile is rickety.

Service Information Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in October 2013.

Interview

apti- consisted of 3 sections, quantitativ, verbal and technical.. 2nd round was group discussion 3rd round was technical interview 4th round managerial round. 5th and the last round was the hr round.. it was a very gud experience. technical and hr people were very friendly and the difficulty level was average.. all the best for people applyin.

Interview Questions

• all questions were basic.. you need to be strong on your basics and tech round wil be a cake walk.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bangalore (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

conducted the process very meticulously,four rounds.Its a test of patience...

Interview Questions

• detailed explanation for analysing how much time is required for completion of the project.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bangalore (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

1st round was written test which was very easy followed by 3 rounds of interviews(tech,mang,hr).

Interview Questions

• technical qns were on the projects and the training that i had undergone.   Answer Question