Hewlett-Packard

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer I Interview

Software Engineer I
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in September 2010.

Interview Details – written followed by 4 interviews. Then offer letter.

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Software Engineer I Interview

Software Engineer I
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in March 2010.

Interview Details – Very standard interview. Focused on attitudes very strictly and why to leave your last company very largely. Should be very high on moral, team skills, honest, sincere, caring team member. Technical goes only to standard levels like list, tree basis only. they don't explicitly need super fundu guy. They need a stable candidate for their long term process. Knowing many processes/tools is a plus.

Interview Questions

• Why did you willing to leave your present employer ?   View Answer
  • How do you going to deal with a hybrid team, having high integrity as well ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not very good, HR staffing team sometime behaves not fairly. Negotiation process needs very large improvements.

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!