Hewlett-Packard

2.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in April 2014.

I applied through an internal referral for an internship within same team. Only one round of telephonic interview with simple questions such as designing in OOPS, reverse a linked list and add a number. Got an offer within two days. After 3 weeks of the offer, got a call saying that the department is under freeze and all open positions are cancelled. Revoked the offer when just 2 weeks was present before starting the internship and spoilt all my plans.

Interview Questions

Late intimidation of some department being under freeze.

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett-Packard

Software Engineer Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

Had two interviews. One with two engineers and another one with a big team. Questions were related to my previous projects and software I worked on.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult task you found in developing kernel modules for the products you built?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

Communication was slow. Took two months to complete. HR Representative was very slow at getting things together. The representative did not respond to many of my emails after many attempts to contact.

No negotiation

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leixlip (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leixlip (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in April 2014.

Applied online, received a phone interview a week or so later and was then offered a face to face interview 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • How do you test your code?
      What would you do if you were to make an app for HP? What features would it have?
      What steps would you take to create a shopping website?
        View Answer