Hewlett-Packard
3.0 of 5 8,229 reviews
www.hp.com Palo Alto, CA 5000+ Employees

Hewlett-Packard Solutions Test Center Engineer Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Solutions Test Center Engineer Intern Interview

Solutions Test Center Engineer Intern
Roseville, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in December 2010.

Interview Details – I had another interview before this for the software development group. In that one I had a phone interview before going on site for the whole interview.
Because I was already screened, for this interview I just got an email from the hiring manager asking me for a date to come for interview.
The interview last 3 hours. I was interviewed by 6 people, each half an hour. There was no time to rest, so be prepared to be sitting and switching interviewers one after other.
The group that interviewed me was really nice which comes to the point that if you feel good talking to them, there is a fit and they also perceive that. Be yourself! talk as much as you can about your experiences.
Some of the questions I had were:
- Differences between TCP and UDP
- do you have experience in networking? you can mention your network at home!
- experience working as a group

After the interview, I got a call from mexico, a recruiter from there called me to a final interview. It was more about working in diverse teams (this group work with people in canada, costa rica, mexico), experience working with people of other countries. Also, if I had problems before with managers or coworkers and how I resolved... people skills in other words.

All of this interview process was around december 22. Hp close down entire site from there to the first days in january. I got a called the first work day in january from the manager to make an offer.

Interview Question – I dont think there was an unexpected question. All people were nice.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Hp send you a job offer with all the points in there, like a contract. I did not negotiate since I didn't have another offer and I wanted to work for hp.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hewlett-Packard

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!

Hewlett-Packard Videos

Hewlett-Packard – Why Work for Us?

The start-up that started it all. Six decades before high tech and dot coms existed, classmates Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard built an audio oscillator in a garage and launched a technology revolution. Today we’re… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hewlett-Packard Solutions Test Center Engineer Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hewlett-Packard employees and interview candidates.