Hewlett-Packard

Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Software Engineer I Interview

Systems Software Engineer I
El Paso, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in March 2013.

Interview Details – There was an initial over-the-phone interview. Then an iin-person nterview by the tech team, where they asked me basic questions like the systems development life cycle.

Interview Question – How would you troubleshoot a problem when a customer calls and says the program is not working   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hewlett-Packard

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!

Hewlett-Packard Videos

Hewlett-Packard – Why Work for Us?

The start-up that started it all. Six decades before high tech and dot coms existed, classmates Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard built an audio oscillator in a garage and launched a technology revolution. Today we’re… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hewlett-Packard Systems Software Engineer I interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hewlett-Packard employees and interview candidates.