Hewlett-Packard

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Systems Test Engineer Intern Interview

Corvallis, OR

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in June 2013.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume through the HP Careers site and I was contacted about a week later and asked to schedule a phone interview. The interview was with the hiring manager and most of the questions pertained to the job itself. Mostly with regard to my previous work experience with other companies that I had interned for.

Interview Question – I was not asked any technical questions. Mainly questions regarding my resume and experience with Unix systems.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hewlett-Packard

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!

Hewlett-Packard Videos

Hewlett-Packard – Why Work for Us?

The start-up that started it all. Six decades before high tech and dot coms existed, classmates Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard built an audio oscillator in a garage and launched a technology revolution. Today we’re… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hewlett-Packard Systems Test Engineer Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hewlett-Packard employees and interview candidates.