Hewlett-Packard

7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technology Consultant Interview

Taguig (Philippines)

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in November 2011.

Interview Details – Submit CVs to the HP website or submit personally.

Interview Question – Wiling to work on a global shift?   Answer Question

Taguig (Philippines)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in February 2010.

Interview Details – 2 Interviews - One technical and 1 interview with the manager

Interview Question – I can't remember actually   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate

Very Easy Interview

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Technical Support Engineer
Taguig (Philippines)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in May 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring process for me was quick although I have heard from other people that for them, it took a while in between the times that HR contacted them.

Interview Question – The technical questions are generic as the interviewers tend to not be technically inclined.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate at all (which was my mistake) because I wanted the job but if you really want to work for this company, try to negotiate and achieve their ceiling salary for the post that you are applying for.

Technology Consultant Interview

Taguig (Philippines)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in July 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring and interview process is easy as 123 for referrals. I was directly referred by a friend to a manager and got in easily. You only had to go through 2-23 interviews and that's it. It usually takes 3-4 weeks before you get the job offer.

Interview Question – "Can you cite an instance in the past where your integrity was put into test and how you reacted to it?"   Answer Question

Taguig (Philippines)

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

Interview Details – I submitted my CV online and after 2 weeks I got an invitation for an interview with the managers.

Interview was a breeze, more on conversational, conflict-management, decision-making questions, no technical questions asked. The hiring managers were both accommodating and thoroughly explained the job role of the position I am applying to.

Interview Question – When is the time you'd become tactful to someone? (Unexpected)   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Got a phone call from HR telling they're offering me the job. Accepted the offer, signed the contract and undergone to their pre-employment requirements.

Taguig (Philippines)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in September 2008.

Interview Details – Prior to graduation, HP contacted my university and got a roster of top students from the graduating batch. We were invited to a fast track program. I was interested and confirmed attendance. During the event, we were given an overview of HP, history of HP and the HP Way. Right after that, we had a fast track interview process. One manager would select a candidate and interview there and then if he/she passes, that candidate will be hired. The candidates at that time have not yet graduated but were already hired.

Interview Question – What was your most challenging experience? and why?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't experience that because I was a fresh graduate and at that time HP's fresh graduate offer was pretty good.

Technology Consultant I
Taguig (Philippines)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in August 2011.

Interview Details – I got a call from the manager of the team where i was being considered.
On the interview day itself I got the the office 30 minutes before the designated time but the interview started 2 hrs after the designated time.
The interview was a normal interview. The manager asked about my experiences written in my resume. They also asked about my strengths and weaknesses. Practically a normal interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There were no negotiation process it was a take it or leave it offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!

Hewlett-Packard Videos

Hewlett-Packard – Why Work for Us?

The start-up that started it all. Six decades before high tech and dot coms existed, classmates Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard built an audio oscillator in a garage and launched a technology revolution. Today we’re… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hewlett-Packard interview questions and advice in Taguig. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Hewlett-Packard employees and interview candidates.