Hewlett-Packard Interview Questions in Taguig

Updated Mar 23, 2015

2.6

Applications Management Service Delivery Consultant I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Taguig (Philippines)).

Interview

I had three interviews. First was with the HR. Then, with the Team Leaders for the Job Fit, to see if you are eligible and capable of doing the job. Last was with the Hiring Manager, for the Culture Fit, to see if you are okay with the terms and conditions of the company and to give you the offer.

Interview Questions

• What was the most aggresive goal you have set for yourself?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Taguig (Philippines)).

Interview

I submitted my CV online and after 2 weeks I got an invitation for an interview with the managers.

Interview was a breeze, more on conversational, conflict-management, decision-making questions, no technical questions asked. The hiring managers were both accommodating and thoroughly explained the job role of the position I am applying to.

Interview Questions

• When is the time you'd become tactful to someone? (Unexpected)   1 Answer

Negotiation

Got a phone call from HR telling they're offering me the job. Accepted the offer, signed the contract and undergone to their pre-employment requirements.

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Taguig (Philippines)) in November 2011.

Interview

Submit CVs to the HP website or submit personally.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Taguig (Philippines)) in August 2011.

Interview

I got a call from the manager of the team where i was being considered.
    On the interview day itself I got the the office 30 minutes before the designated time but the interview started 2 hrs after the designated time.
    The interview was a normal interview. The manager asked about my experiences written in my resume. They also asked about my strengths and weaknesses. Practically a normal interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There were no negotiation process it was a take it or leave it offer.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Taguig (Philippines)) in May 2011.

Interview

The hiring process for me was quick although I have heard from other people that for them, it took a while in between the times that HR contacted them.

Interview Questions

• The technical questions are generic as the interviewers tend to not be technically inclined.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate at all (which was my mistake) because I wanted the job but if you really want to work for this company, try to negotiate and achieve their ceiling salary for the post that you are applying for.

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Taguig (Philippines)) in July 2010.

Interview

Hiring and interview process is easy as 123 for referrals. I was directly referred by a friend to a manager and got in easily. You only had to go through 2-23 interviews and that's it. It usually takes 3-4 weeks before you get the job offer.

Interview Questions

• "Can you cite an instance in the past where your integrity was put into test and how you reacted to it?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Taguig (Philippines)) in February 2010.

Interview

2 Interviews - One technical and 1 interview with the manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Taguig (Philippines)) in September 2008.

Interview

Prior to graduation, HP contacted my university and got a roster of top students from the graduating batch. We were invited to a fast track program. I was interested and confirmed attendance. During the event, we were given an overview of HP, history of HP and the HP Way. Right after that, we had a fast track interview process. One manager would select a candidate and interview there and then if he/she passes, that candidate will be hired. The candidates at that time have not yet graduated but were already hired.

Interview Questions

• What was your most challenging experience? and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't experience that because I was a fresh graduate and at that time HP's fresh graduate offer was pretty good.