Hewlett-Packard

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Support Representative Interview

Technical Support Representative
O'Fallon, MO

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in May 2012.

Interview Details – I was switched from one support contract that expired with another tech company to HP. Due to this transition, there really wasn't much of an interview process. We had one call with very basic questions and were practically guaranteed the job.

Interview Question – Again, with the situation I was in, there really was no difficult question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There may have been a chance to negotiate, but i didn't want to chance not getting it. Only negotiate is you have room to.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Technical Support Representative
Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in November 2013.

Interview Details – 1] Got the mail from a job-portal. Interviewed at HirePro Consulting Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore.
2] The job was Voice support in networking .
3] Lengthy process: i) Initial registration of personal data.
ii) Introduction round(vocabulary check).
iiI)Group Discussion(quite easy).
iv)Face to face Voice and Accent round.

Got rejected in the Voice and accent round, hence am not sure about further rounds. But according to other interviewees atleast two technical rounds after that, before you are selected.

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!