Hewlett-Packard

Average Difficulty
20 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Plano, TX

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in February 2013.

Interview Details – You will interview with multiple managers. one by one and they will give you a set of questions. they will ask you question to see your critical thinking skills. they might ask 1 or 2 technical question.

Interview Question – did not have a difficult question they where all pretty much average   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Technology Consultant

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

Interview Details – Be prepared for 3 rounds of interviews. Technical experience -30 minutes -1 hour, technical apitude with hr recruiter 15-30 minutes, meeting with managers 30 -45 minutes. In the first interview be prepared to expand on every experience, customer facing roles a plus!

Interview Question – "What motivates you?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation, very competitive offer for new grad.

Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in June 2009.

Interview Details – The technical interview was conducted by existing staff over the phone. Next a company recruiter followed up a couple months later with a set of questions sent via email. Shortly after, an interview was set up with the customer on the contract. The interview with the customer went fairly smooth, since the interviewer was a senior manager for the company.

Interview Question – Tell us about your experience with Windows Server 2008 R2.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy.

Very Difficult Interview

Technology Consultant

I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in June 2009.

Interview Details – Went thru 3 rounds....every round was very tough and challenging

Interview Question – the interview process was challenging to the mind   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in October 2007.

Interview Details – The process was quick and painless. I applied online and was called the next day, i had 2 phone interviews and one face-to-face interview. The face-to-face interview was with 2 people and lasted about an hour, I was offered the job on the spot and started 2 weeks later.

Interview Question – What world experiences have you had that would have helped to prepare you for this role.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Use other offers to leverage more money.

Technology Consultant

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in July 2007.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume for consideration online, and got a call almost the same day. It was very fast; seems the decision to pursue you is made before you even get the phone interview once they've seen your resume. From then on, it seems all they were trying to do is to determine how well you get along with co-workers, learn new concepts, etc

Interview Questions

• What do you have to offer the company, or what would you be adding to the company that makes you worth hiring.   Answer Question
  • How have your past experiences prepared you for working with the company?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate a higher salary, and a bonus, so don't be afraid to negotiate. However, you have to be flexible, probably more flexible now than back then when the economy wasn't so bad.

Makati City (Philippines)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in June 2010.

Interview Details – Recruitment process for fresh graduates was quick. Had to take only only two interviews before I got hired: one phone interview, which is basically a screening interview about your work experience, education, etc, and a face-to-face behavioral interview.

Interview Question – What do you consider are your greatest strengths?   View Answer

Interviewed at Hewlett-Packard

Interview Details – Short Interview

Interview Question – How do you handle difficult clients   Answer Question

Taguig (Philippines)

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in November 2011.

Interview Details – Submit CVs to the HP website or submit personally.

Interview Question – Wiling to work on a global shift?   Answer Question

Technology Consultant

I applied online - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in February 2014.

Interview Details – Applied through taleo and was emailed 1 week after submitting the application. Then, I was interviewed by the group manager and another team member. Situational and Behavioral.

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!