Hewlett-Packard

2.9

20 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Plano, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in February 2013.

You will interview with multiple managers. one by one and they will give you a set of questions. they will ask you question to see your critical thinking skills. they might ask 1 or 2 technical question.

Interview Questions
  • did not have a difficult question they where all pretty much average   Answer Question
none

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett-Packard

Technology Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

Be prepared for 3 rounds of interviews. Technical experience -30 minutes -1 hour, technical apitude with hr recruiter 15-30 minutes, meeting with managers 30 -45 minutes. In the first interview be prepared to expand on every experience, customer facing roles a plus!

Interview Questions
    no negotiation, very competitive offer for new grad.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in June 2009.

The technical interview was conducted by existing staff over the phone. Next a company recruiter followed up a couple months later with a set of questions sent via email. Shortly after, an interview was set up with the customer on the contract. The interview with the customer went fairly smooth, since the interviewer was a senior manager for the company.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about your experience with Windows Server 2008 R2.   Answer Question
    Easy.

Technology Consultant Interview

interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in June 2009.

Went thru 3 rounds....every round was very tough and challenging

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in October 2007.

The process was quick and painless. I applied online and was called the next day, i had 2 phone interviews and one face-to-face interview. The face-to-face interview was with 2 people and lasted about an hour, I was offered the job on the spot and started 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • What world experiences have you had that would have helped to prepare you for this role.   View Answer
    Use other offers to leverage more money.

Technology Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in July 2007.

I submitted my resume for consideration online, and got a call almost the same day. It was very fast; seems the decision to pursue you is made before you even get the phone interview once they've seen your resume. From then on, it seems all they were trying to do is to determine how well you get along with co-workers, learn new concepts, etc

Interview Questions
    • What do you have to offer the company, or what would you be adding to the company that makes you worth hiring.   Answer Question
    • How have your past experiences prepared you for working with the company?   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate a higher salary, and a bonus, so don't be afraid to negotiate. However, you have to be flexible, probably more flexible now than back then when the economy wasn't so bad.

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Makati City (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in June 2010.

Recruitment process for fresh graduates was quick. Had to take only only two interviews before I got hired: one phone interview, which is basically a screening interview about your work experience, education, etc, and a face-to-face behavioral interview.

Interview Questions
    • What do you consider are your greatest strengths?   View Answer

Short Interview

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Taguig (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig (Philippines)

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in November 2011.

Submit CVs to the HP website or submit personally.

Technology Consultant Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in February 2014.

Applied through taleo and was emailed 1 week after submitting the application. Then, I was interviewed by the group manager and another team member. Situational and Behavioral.

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!