Hewlett-Packard

Updated Nov 14, 2014

2.9

23 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technology Consultant Interview

had a phone, campus, and HP office interview. Everything went pretty well. Everyone was very polite and interested in getting to know me, so be yourself. The questions were mainly behavioral. The interview at the HP office was more so to see if you would be of great fit within the company. So being able to communicate with everyone and building a connection.

Interview Questions
  • There was a problem solving question that was unexpected or that caught me off guard. Other than that, everything was straight forward and very fair.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett-Packard

Technology Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

Be prepared for 3 rounds of interviews. Technical experience -30 minutes -1 hour, technical apitude with hr recruiter 15-30 minutes, meeting with managers 30 -45 minutes. In the first interview be prepared to expand on every experience, customer facing roles a plus!

Interview Questions
    no negotiation, very competitive offer for new grad.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in February 2013.

You will interview with multiple managers. one by one and they will give you a set of questions. they will ask you question to see your critical thinking skills. they might ask 1 or 2 technical question.

Interview Questions
    • did not have a difficult question they where all pretty much average   Answer Question
    none

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in June 2009.

The technical interview was conducted by existing staff over the phone. Next a company recruiter followed up a couple months later with a set of questions sent via email. Shortly after, an interview was set up with the customer on the contract. The interview with the customer went fairly smooth, since the interviewer was a senior manager for the company.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about your experience with Windows Server 2008 R2.   Answer Question
    Easy.

Technology Consultant Interview

interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in June 2009.

Went thru 3 rounds....every round was very tough and challenging

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in October 2007.

The process was quick and painless. I applied online and was called the next day, i had 2 phone interviews and one face-to-face interview. The face-to-face interview was with 2 people and lasted about an hour, I was offered the job on the spot and started 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • What world experiences have you had that would have helped to prepare you for this role.   View Answer
    Use other offers to leverage more money.

Technology Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in July 2007.

I submitted my resume for consideration online, and got a call almost the same day. It was very fast; seems the decision to pursue you is made before you even get the phone interview once they've seen your resume. From then on, it seems all they were trying to do is to determine how well you get along with co-workers, learn new concepts, etc

Interview Questions
    • What do you have to offer the company, or what would you be adding to the company that makes you worth hiring.   Answer Question
    • How have your past experiences prepared you for working with the company?   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate a higher salary, and a bonus, so don't be afraid to negotiate. However, you have to be flexible, probably more flexible now than back then when the economy wasn't so bad.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in November 2014.

Jam session,apti,CR response test, technical,Manger,HR It was off campus interview in sjbit , no matter what attend all the questions in aptitude test 1 and also in Costumer representative response test ..I couldn't complete CR test in 30 min . 18 out of 25 questions I had attended led to rejection . On the question paper it was mentioned 45 min but interviewer asked us to complete in 30min. But Apti was of c,c++,SQL , and quants were easy . Jam session need to speak topic of our own interest . I Really missed the golden opportunity of being in Hp.:(

Interview Questions
    • CR response test was based on different scenario a representative response to customers   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in September 2014.

the interview was held in bangalore,it was a walk- in interview there were 3 rounds all together 1st was group discussion 2nd was technical round and 3rd was hr round

Interview Questions
    • the most difficult one was gd,i had no idea about what to answer after i introduced myself hr asked why hp?   View Answer

Short Interview