Hewlett-Packard

Very Easy Interview

Training Consultant Interview

Training Consultant
San Diego, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

Interview Details – I was hired as a training consultant within software. I was brought on as a contract worker and within 6 months I was hired as a full time worker. The interview process for me was very simple and relaxed. Since I did not have any experience with the position I was applying for everything was new to me but I had very good training.

Interview Question – I did not have any questions that were difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked to be hired as a full time employee within 6 months time and to be a teleworker.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hewlett-Packard

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!

Hewlett-Packard Videos

Hewlett-Packard – Why Work for Us?

The start-up that started it all. Six decades before high tech and dot coms existed, classmates Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard built an audio oscillator in a garage and launched a technology revolution. Today we’re… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hewlett-Packard Training Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hewlett-Packard employees and interview candidates.