Hexaware Technologies

Updated Jan 21, 2015
Updated Jan 21, 2015

40 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Developer Engineer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hexaware Technologies.

I attend the HTL off-campus drive.There are 3 selection process.1.Written 2.GD 3.HR. In written Test there are Essay writing and Aptitude questions. Aptitude questions include questions on GK,Quantitative Aptitude and Technical Questions.Total 75 questions are there with time limit 1 hour.Different Technical Questions for IT and non-IT students. Questions on paragraph,synonym are there,for technical questions on C,OS etc. for IT.Then they declare result's after 4 hours and they select around 160-180 [out of 1000] students for GD. After GD HR is there...so prepare well...... Hope its help you.......

Interview Questions
    • Essay writing is done very carefully...because they choose students for next round an the basis of essay writing+Aptitude...   Answer Question

Trainee Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hexaware Technologies in January 2015.

Stages-

1. Aptitude : quite tough

2. Essay writing : 100 words

3. Group discussion

4. Written programming test : no elimination

5. Technical interview

6. Personal interview

Overall process was quite decent.
    Hr personals were helpful.
    Good experience overall.

Interview Questions
    3 years agreement with 1 lac rupees bank guarantee.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hexaware Technologies.

very easy interview process, there was total 6 rounds
    1. written (aptitude + essay writing)
    2.GD
    3.programming test
    4.TR
    5. HR
    loved the interview everything was asked about my goals and interest and all from the program i wrote.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was difficult the main thing was all my programs were correct so they did not ask me any tough questions.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hexaware Technologies in November 2014.

The worst interview process I have ever seen.When I reached there on time they asked me to wait for 15 min but I waited for 90 mins in there reception. I thought I am bit early.

Finally interview started. The worst part of the interview is the interviewer has not any technical knowledge and they ask some stupid questions. No even a single technical question. After that one guy came he was just vary much confused that what he needs to ask. Then finally he prepared himself to ask questions.

That fellow has no idea how to declare a structure and he wrote some code which is really very very confusing. Its not even close to C code. Then he asked me some questions on that code and asked me to store value in this structure. Then I assigned memory to the structure and kept some value. But he told that I want to keen 100 number of records in the structure without assigning the memory and not even with array.

They took my interview for two hours and they asked only one technical questions. Its just a fun in the name of interview. They are very very happy with the kind of work I am doing in my current company.

They don't have any standard for the interview process. I will never go to hexaware in my life for the interview.

Interview Questions
    • No technical questions. If your salary is less, they will give you the job without asking any questions. Just prepare yourself how to talk and make them fool.   Answer Question

Systems Trainee Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hexaware Technologies.

Apti consisted of both technical and non tech questions...there was also an essay to be written on any topic of our choice......both test and essay were equally important.....GD group was formed and we were given 1 hour to come up prepared with a topic....30% were shortlisted for interview....tech interview consisted of questions from my branch of engg (electronics)....HR was just a formality.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Hexaware Technologies in September 2014.

Very Unprofessional .especially HR. Scheduled a walkin in Chennai and made many ppl come there for a C++ interview. There were two rounds fully technical and then a HR round for namesake. I Cleared those rounds. They gave 30% hike and told they will roll-out the offer in 4 days.

After that for 15 days HR didnt respond. No replies to mails and not answering calls. So i lost hope.

After 15 days the HR called me and asked for my documents and told they will rollout offer within 2 days.

Again i filled their form (Which i have already filled on the interview day, but they seem to have lost). And waited for the offer. One month passed. I repeatedly tried to contact HR through mail and phone. No response as usual.

Then one day the HR finally picked up the call and told "We didnt get that project , dont you know?.. we are not going to send any offer". The least they could do is a courtesy call informing they are not in a position to send out any offer.

ETL Architect Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Hexaware Technologies.

Very nice & fast. Proactive HR.
    For out station candidates, they ask you to come to the local office and then patch us to the interview panelists through a video conference which is very good and appreciated

Interviewed Interview

College campus interview was in PCCOE college.
    Initial process was very slow and dull. Though I did not join the company, I did not like the approach of the interviewing team.

Technical Architect Interview

pure technical interview for 3-4 rounds in 20 days span

Interview Questions
    • ones through with 2 round they will somehow find your weaknes to reduce your salary   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hexaware Technologies in March 2014.

First there was an aptitude test followed by GD,technical interview and then HR interview. Mine was pool campus comprising of around 5-6 colleges. In the aptitude test there was an essay writing section too which was evaluated.

Interview Questions
    • Since I come from telecom background in the technical round I was asked the relation between the number 6 and mobile communication.   Answer Question