Hexaware Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2014
Updated Sep 11, 2014

Big Data Architect USA Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Hexaware Technologies in August 2014.

Got a call from recruiter about a position for Big Data Architect. No Salary Details , no interview with HR. The had taken a project with a client but could not find suitable resources in USA from their own company . They don't have a center in USA. Got interview scheduled around 6:00 PM pacific time So folks from India can make a call. A guy called from India claiming Architect but looks like he was very bookish and lacked practical knowledge and experience. He looked "very Know it all person" and had some superiority issue. Always will ask memory based questions or ask questions not relevant to job requirements and candidates resume.

Looks like the person interviewing from India was either jealous or had self esteem issue and felt he wanted to come over to US.

Interview Questions
    • Hexaware doesn't know how to interview folks for Big data Projects   Answer Question

They don't have a good BIG Data team. Unrealistic promises with clients and they don't hire folks for a career but only to work on a specific project.

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Herndon, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hexaware Technologies in March 2014.

This was through campus recruitment. There were two technical screening and a hr interview. Interview had questions about core java and web technologies. Interviewers didn't check the approaches to solve a problem rather relied on syntax and knowledge of API which shouldn't be the criteria for an entry level job in my opinion.

There was no negotiation

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Hexaware Technologies in May 2013.

Starts with an application, then a phone interview, followed by a 2 or 3 face to face interviews. If selected there is the standard process of drug tests and background checks. The process is simple and efficient, straight forward but intelligent.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult project that you worked on, why was it difficult?   View Answer
    Absolutely pleasant and understanding

Systems Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Hexaware Technologies.

It was very detailed! I had 2 rounds of interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Applied off-campus. Went through Aptitude test, Group Discussion and three rounds of interview.Technical, HR and Manger.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Hexaware Technologies in January 2013.

Had telephonic round. Current software developer callled had no skills for interview.

I told that I don't know SQL still he was asking questions on SQL

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Paterson, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paterson, NJ

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Hexaware Technologies in July 2012.

Received a call from Hexaware recruiter who arranged a Skype video interview with hiring manager. After successful video interview went to meet the hiring manager who informed
    that the interview went well to contact the HR team in India for next steps. HR in India sent me an email with a job offer which I responded to. I was very upset because I then tried to contact HR in India who did not return my phone calls for details about the job for about two weeks. HR in India then sent me an offer letter for an on site position out of state that was
    very disorganized and did not include a per diem amount or any funds for the hotel stay.
    I declined the job offer due to what I felt dealing with HR that this is a very disorganized company that just wants "heads" to join to discard at a later date. Very negative experience.

Senior Software Engineer (Platform—Sync Services) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Princeton, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Hexaware Technologies in March 2011.

High unorganized interview process. Interviewers absent and late during interview. They are not serious during interview. Repeatable questions in every round.

After receiving positive feedback after 6 in person face to face interviews I was call ed for 1 more face to face interview with Chief Architects . I was able to answer each and every question
    After 2 days I called and when I called HR she told me that in final interview they were expecting person with more knowledge about design patterns. -- This was rubbish

In total 6 interviews before that each interview was highly technical, very detailed I was able to answer all questions. HR told me final interview will not be technical nature but found that it was again fully technical.

Looks like Team lead and Architects who took my interviews and cleared me earlier has no voice chief Architects did not trust them at all. Company infrastructure is poor, very cozy. HR people will not response after interview.

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Hexaware Technologies in April 2007.

First was an HR interview. This was followed by an interview with the Hiring Manager and then an interview with the Practice. All this happens very fast. The whole process took 10 days and the offer was made on the 11th day. THe HR interview was general focusing on why do you want to move to Hexaware and other details like existing compensation and job profile. The second interview with the hiring manager focused more on subject matter expertise. The third interview was just a formality.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about your experience to date and how does it relate to the open position? Why will you be succesful in this position?   Answer Question

Systems Trainee Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Hexaware Technologies.

Apti consisted of both technical and non tech questions...there was also an essay to be written on any topic of our choice......both test and essay were equally important.....GD group was formed and we were given 1 hour to come up prepared with a topic....30% were shortlisted for interview....tech interview consisted of questions from my branch of engg (electronics)....HR was just a formality.

Interview Questions

Worked for Hexaware Technologies? Contribute to the Community!