Hexaware Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2015

Interview

There will be 5 round of interview analatical techinical , Iq and others. Every time is cutt off round if you will failed any of round we lost the apportunity.

Interview Questions

• Such as IQ test and analystical test. Nit too tough but just bit.   Answer Question

Computer Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hexaware Technologies in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview . First they said it would be Skype interview and it was cancelled two times due to the problems on their side. Next Skype interview was changed to phone interview and the location mentioned in the JD is different to what was discussed in interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hexaware Technologies in August 2014.

Interview

Got a call from recruiter about a position for Big Data Architect. No Salary Details , no interview with HR. The had taken a project with a client but could not find suitable resources in USA from their own company . They don't have a center in USA. Got interview scheduled around 6:00 PM pacific time So folks from India can make a call. A guy called from India claiming Architect but looks like he was very bookish and lacked practical knowledge and experience. He looked "very Know it all person" and had some superiority issue. Always will ask memory based questions or ask questions not relevant to job requirements and candidates resume.

Looks like the person interviewing from India was either jealous or had self esteem issue and felt he wanted to come over to US.

Interview Questions

• Hexaware doesn't know how to interview folks for Big data Projects   Answer Question

They don't have a good BIG Data team. Unrealistic promises with clients and they don't hire folks for a career but only to work on a specific project.

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Herndon, VA) in March 2014.

Interview

This was through campus recruitment. There were two technical screening and a hr interview. Interview had questions about core java and web technologies. Interviewers didn't check the approaches to solve a problem rather relied on syntax and knowledge of API which shouldn't be the criteria for an entry level job in my opinion.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Applied off-campus. Went through Aptitude test, Group Discussion and three rounds of interview.Technical, HR and Manger.

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hexaware Technologies.

Interview

It was very detailed! I had 2 rounds of interview.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hexaware Technologies in May 2013.

Interview

Starts with an application, then a phone interview, followed by a 2 or 3 face to face interviews. If selected there is the standard process of drug tests and background checks. The process is simple and efficient, straight forward but intelligent.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult project that you worked on, why was it difficult?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Absolutely pleasant and understanding

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Had telephonic round. Current software developer callled had no skills for interview.

I told that I don't know SQL still he was asking questions on SQL

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paterson, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Paterson, NJ) in July 2012.

Interview

Received a call from Hexaware recruiter who arranged a Skype video interview with hiring manager. After successful video interview went to meet the hiring manager who informed
    that the interview went well to contact the HR team in India for next steps. HR in India sent me an email with a job offer which I responded to. I was very upset because I then tried to contact HR in India who did not return my phone calls for details about the job for about two weeks. HR in India then sent me an offer letter for an on site position out of state that was
    very disorganized and did not include a per diem amount or any funds for the hotel stay.
    I declined the job offer due to what I felt dealing with HR that this is a very disorganized company that just wants "heads" to join to discard at a later date. Very negative experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you like dealing with teams?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Princeton, NJ) in March 2011.

Interview

High unorganized interview process. Interviewers absent and late during interview. They are not serious during interview. Repeatable questions in every round.

After receiving positive feedback after 6 in person face to face interviews I was call ed for 1 more face to face interview with Chief Architects . I was able to answer each and every question
    After 2 days I called and when I called HR she told me that in final interview they were expecting person with more knowledge about design patterns. -- This was rubbish

In total 6 interviews before that each interview was highly technical, very detailed I was able to answer all questions. HR told me final interview will not be technical nature but found that it was again fully technical.

Looks like Team lead and Architects who took my interviews and cleared me earlier has no voice chief Architects did not trust them at all. Company infrastructure is poor, very cozy. HR people will not response after interview.