Hexaware Technologies Interview Questions in Mumbai, India

3.1

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Hexaware Technologies in December 2013.

Interview Process:
    Aptitude(General+Technical)
    GD
    Technical Interview
    HR

Hexaware makes you to sign a bond of three years.

Finance Functional Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Hexaware Technologies in August 2012.

Got the referral from a friend. I forwarded my CV & got a call for interview at their Mumbai HQ. Initial interview was with the HR member. Asked me to give a description of my job profile, explained to me what was expected from me, the process of interview that i had to follow. Second was the technical round with a CA, who grilled me about my work experience, knowledge of the profession and current developments in the financial & reporting matters. Second round was with Senior HR Manager. Questioned me about my background, my academic progress & extra curricular life. Fourth round was again a technical round with the team leader. Here again i was questioned about my academic progress, work experience, why i thought i would be suitable for the job, was it the right industry for me to work in, my domain knowledge in the industry etc. Finally i discussed my expectations, training bond, travel limitations, work hours etc with the HR. Overall the entire process & people was very pleasant.

Interview Questions
    • I had a steady decline in my percentile as the curriculum progressed. I was asked to explain the reason for the same.   Answer Question

There was a training bond of 2 years. Also the package offered was not at par with industry standards.

Manager Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Hexaware Technologies in September 2011.

Given this is a mid level career interview. The interview was mostly on my interests and generally experience level, rather than a skill test. So mostly it was simple attempt to find a fit and they did a few reference checks.

Interview Questions
    Negotiation was OK. They gave what i asked for. In hindsight, i should have asked for more and most probably i could have still got it. So, do research what is the pay at your skill level, what benefits the company gives to others.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Hexaware Technologies in January 2011.

Hexaware Technologies comes with a round wise filter criteria process. There are total five rounds here are the details

1) Written test with technical and aptitude questions(Difficult)
    2) Group discussion (Easy)
    3) essay writing ( Very Easy)
    4) Technical Interview ( Quite difficult)
    5) HR ( Logical and perspective checking kind of )

Before starting interview process they addressed us about their terms and conditions, market position of the company , business partners etc.

Interview Questions
    • It was asked in HR round and the question was

1) How logical are you, explain with a scenario.
        View Answer
    There was no negotiation phase they have fixed salary plans for freshers.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Hexaware Technologies in November 2010.

GD
    Apti
    Technical Apti
    Technical Interview
    HR Interview

Interview Questions
    not negotiated as was fresher

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hexaware Technologies in April 2010.

The interview process was quite extensive. A smooth blend of Technical and Marketing skills. For any other candidate I would suggest to be as true to yourself.

Interview Questions

I was not intended on negotiating about my salary , but yes I did talk about my Job duties and resaponsibilities to be taken care of.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Hexaware Technologies in April 2010.

off campus fresher

Interview Questions
    standard for a new joinee

Software Developer Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hexaware Technologies in April 2009.

the company recruits straight out of college. The process was straightforward and the staff was very courteous every step of the way.

Interview Questions
    • whats the difference between an crane and a robot?   View Answer
    when you're hired riggt out of college there's no room to negotiate

Worked for Hexaware Technologies? Contribute to the Community!