Hexaware Technologies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Associate Software Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Hexaware Technologies in January 2011.

Interview Details – Hexaware Technologies comes with a round wise filter criteria process. There are total five rounds here are the details

1) Written test with technical and aptitude questions(Difficult)
2) Group discussion (Easy)
3) essay writing ( Very Easy)
4) Technical Interview ( Quite difficult)
5) HR ( Logical and perspective checking kind of )

Before starting interview process they addressed us about their terms and conditions, market position of the company , business partners etc.

Interview Question – It was asked in HR round and the question was

1) How logical are you, explain with a scenario.
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase they have fixed salary plans for freshers.

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Trainee Software Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Hexaware Technologies in December 2013.

Interview Details – Interview Process:
Aptitude(General+Technical)
GD
Technical Interview
HR

Reason for Declining – Hexaware makes you to sign a bond of three years.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Hexaware Technologies in April 2010.

Interview Details – off campus fresher

Interview Question – Group discussion   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – standard for a new joinee

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Software Developer Engineer Interview

Software Developer Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hexaware Technologies in April 2009.

Interview Details – the company recruits straight out of college. The process was straightforward and the staff was very courteous every step of the way.

Interview Question – whats the difference between an crane and a robot?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – when you're hired riggt out of college there's no room to negotiate

Finance Functional Consultant Interview

Finance Functional Consultant
Mumbai (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Hexaware Technologies in August 2012.

Interview Details – Got the referral from a friend. I forwarded my CV & got a call for interview at their Mumbai HQ. Initial interview was with the HR member. Asked me to give a description of my job profile, explained to me what was expected from me, the process of interview that i had to follow. Second was the technical round with a CA, who grilled me about my work experience, knowledge of the profession and current developments in the financial & reporting matters. Second round was with Senior HR Manager. Questioned me about my background, my academic progress & extra curricular life. Fourth round was again a technical round with the team leader. Here again i was questioned about my academic progress, work experience, why i thought i would be suitable for the job, was it the right industry for me to work in, my domain knowledge in the industry etc. Finally i discussed my expectations, training bond, travel limitations, work hours etc with the HR. Overall the entire process & people was very pleasant.

Interview Question – I had a steady decline in my percentile as the curriculum progressed. I was asked to explain the reason for the same.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – There was a training bond of 2 years. Also the package offered was not at par with industry standards.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Associate Software Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Hexaware Technologies in November 2010.

Interview Details – GD
Apti
Technical Apti
Technical Interview
HR Interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – not negotiated as was fresher

Manager Finance Interview

Manager Finance
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Hexaware Technologies in September 2011.

Interview Details – Given this is a mid level career interview. The interview was mostly on my interests and generally experience level, rather than a skill test. So mostly it was simple attempt to find a fit and they did a few reference checks.

Interview Question – Describe your current job profile   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was OK. They gave what i asked for. In hindsight, i should have asked for more and most probably i could have still got it. So, do research what is the pay at your skill level, what benefits the company gives to others.

Business Development Manager Interview

Business Development Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hexaware Technologies in April 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was quite extensive. A smooth blend of Technical and Marketing skills. For any other candidate I would suggest to be as true to yourself.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – I was not intended on negotiating about my salary , but yes I did talk about my Job duties and resaponsibilities to be taken care of.

Worked for Hexaware Technologies? Contribute to the Community!