Hexaware Technologies Interview Questions in Mumbai, India

Updated Mar 30, 2015

3.1

Manual Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahape (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Mahape (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

It was a walkin drive, the process took a day, around 200 candidates had come,had 3 technical rounds, questions were good, if you know manual testing, you crack it,cleared all 3 of them, and then they said HR will call for offer and salary negitiation, got an email on the same day to fill the company forms and send documents through email, each and every document from ssc to grad and document from every employer, HR called me after 2days to discuss salary, accepted offer, but never got the offer letter, followed up with the HR for months, all he had to say is that waiting for approval, I was in touch with other fellow candidates who got selected and they said the same thing, its just that they hired employees but lost the project. I followed up for 4 to 5months but nothing worked.

Interview Questions

• Regression and retesting, challenging real life situation, matrix system to know how much time will be needed to test the system.   Answer Question

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Interview Process: Aptitude(General+Technical) GD Technical Interview HR

Hexaware makes you to sign a bond of three years.

Finance Functional Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

Got the referral from a friend. I forwarded my CV & got a call for interview at their Mumbai HQ. Initial interview was with the HR member. Asked me to give a description of my job profile, explained to me what was expected from me, the process of interview that i had to follow. Second was the technical round with a CA, who grilled me about my work experience, knowledge of the profession and current developments in the financial & reporting matters. Second round was with Senior HR Manager. Questioned me about my background, my academic progress & extra curricular life. Fourth round was again a technical round with the team leader. Here again i was questioned about my academic progress, work experience, why i thought i would be suitable for the job, was it the right industry for me to work in, my domain knowledge in the industry etc. Finally i discussed my expectations, training bond, travel limitations, work hours etc with the HR. Overall the entire process & people was very pleasant.

Interview Questions

• I had a steady decline in my percentile as the curriculum progressed. I was asked to explain the reason for the same.   Answer Question

There was a training bond of 2 years. Also the package offered was not at par with industry standards.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Aptitude test and group discussion was done to filter large number of applicants. I was then called to the main office for technical and HR round. Technical was easy.. However HR round was difficult with all kind of behavioral question so prepare well for that. Most important is to be confident during your HR round then you can easily clear that.As they remove most of the applicants at HR round. Out of 26 only 4 people got selected including me on that particular day.

Manager Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

Given this is a mid level career interview. The interview was mostly on my interests and generally experience level, rather than a skill test. So mostly it was simple attempt to find a fit and they did a few reference checks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation was OK. They gave what i asked for. In hindsight, i should have asked for more and most probably i could have still got it. So, do research what is the pay at your skill level, what benefits the company gives to others.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

Hexaware Technologies comes with a round wise filter criteria process. There are total five rounds here are the details 1) Written test with technical and aptitude questions(Difficult) 2) Group discussion (Easy) 3) essay writing ( Very Easy) 4) Technical Interview ( Quite difficult) 5) HR ( Logical and perspective checking kind of ) Before starting interview process they addressed us about their terms and conditions, market position of the company , business partners etc.

Interview Questions

• It was asked in HR round and the question was 1) How logical are you, explain with a scenario.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase they have fixed salary plans for freshers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

GD Apti Technical Apti Technical Interview HR Interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not negotiated as was fresher

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

off campus fresher

Interview Questions

Negotiation

standard for a new joinee

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

The interview process was quite extensive. A smooth blend of Technical and Marketing skills. For any other candidate I would suggest to be as true to yourself.

Interview Questions

• Related to Technical Problem ?   1 Answer
    • When am i going to get married?   1 Answer

I was not intended on negotiating about my salary , but yes I did talk about my Job duties and resaponsibilities to be taken care of.

Software Developer Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hexaware Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in April 2009.

Interview

the company recruits straight out of college. The process was straightforward and the staff was very courteous every step of the way.

Interview Questions

• whats the difference between an crane and a robot?   1 Answer

Negotiation

when you're hired riggt out of college there's no room to negotiate