Hexaware Technologies

Updated Nov 19, 2014

2.6

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hexaware Technologies in November 2014.

The worst interview process I have ever seen.When I reached there on time they asked me to wait for 15 min but I waited for 90 mins in there reception. I thought I am bit early.

Finally interview started. The worst part of the interview is the interviewer has not any technical knowledge and they ask some stupid questions. No even a single technical question. After that one guy came he was just vary much confused that what he needs to ask. Then finally he prepared himself to ask questions.

That fellow has no idea how to declare a structure and he wrote some code which is really very very confusing. Its not even close to C code. Then he asked me some questions on that code and asked me to store value in this structure. Then I assigned memory to the structure and kept some value. But he told that I want to keen 100 number of records in the structure without assigning the memory and not even with array.

They took my interview for two hours and they asked only one technical questions. Its just a fun in the name of interview. They are very very happy with the kind of work I am doing in my current company.

They don't have any standard for the interview process. I will never go to hexaware in my life for the interview.

Interview Questions
  • No technical questions. If your salary is less, they will give you the job without asking any questions. Just prepare yourself how to talk and make them fool.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hexaware Technologies

Senior Software Engineer Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Hexaware Technologies in April 2012.

good

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Hexaware Technologies in February 2011.

2 Technical Interviews and a HR interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hexaware Technologies in November 2010.

Two rounds of technical interviews followed by HR round.
    Mostly calls through private consultancies.
    Employee reference is not considered.
    To pass - need to be confident, explain the concepts in depth, show positive attitude.

Interview Questions
    Negotiation is average , its just like a vegetable market bargains

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Hexaware Technologies in September 2010.

Direct recruit, recruitment process is smooth and flexible, the interviewers will try to find the answers of their own problems rather than asking generic questions and often they try to enhance their own knowledge.

Interview Questions
    • How you will you solve the ego problems of team members.   Answer Question
    No Negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hexaware Technologies in June 2010.

3 levels of technical interview. One by Hexaware employee and other 2 by the client. All the interviews were on telephonic. The questions were moderate. All the interviews were technical. And each interview would have lasted for 45 mins at least.

Readily accepted by excepted CTC. Ask for more that wat u expect

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hexaware Technologies in April 2010.

off campus fresher

Interview Questions
    standard for a new joinee