Hickory Farms

2.0

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hickory Farms in October 2014.

Hickory Farms was having open interviews at the Orange Mall. I attended and I filled out a quick application, mostly asking the days and times I was available. There were three different managers there. They asked me why I wanted the job, what would make me a good candidate, etc. I was told to check my email that same night and was told if I received an email to go through their online training as quickly as I could. I did later get the email, and I started work two days later!

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to pretend to sell a pen to them, and I did horrible with that, but I was still hired!   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hickory Farms

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hickory Farms in October 2013.

simple process, applied online and got a phone call within the first two days. nothing unexpected in the process.

Interview Questions
    • are you familiar with hickory farms?, if yes what are your favorite products and what pairs best with the other?   View Answer

Seasonal Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Hickory Farms.

Over the phone process I did fill out a application online and was called the same day to set up an interview. It was on a Sunday but I just did the interview over the phone. My employer was super friendly and laid back so it did make the process enjoyable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hickory Farms in October 2012.

Interviewed with the manager of the mall kiosk (whose title was Retail Sales Associate Team Leader) at the food court of the mall. Very easygoing interview. This seemed to be a look you over meeting, as you would be interacting with the public. Simple questions as to reliable transportation, ability to stand for 12 hours, ability to operate a cash register, willingness to comply with food service regulations (hair must be covered, gloves worn.)
    Interview lasted less than 20 minutes. Online employee registration information given to finish at home.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. This is the job, this is the salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mary Esther, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mary Esther, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hickory Farms in April 2012.

I got emailed and told to come in at 10:00 am for an interview. I arrived, the manager talked about what I would be doing, and I was hired. No interview questions at all.