High Performance Technologies Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at High Performance Technologies

Analyst Interview

Initially discovered HPTi at a college fair. Process consisted of 2 on-site interviews.

IT Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at High Performance Technologies.

I had two in person interviews and a phone interview with the recruiter. Everyone was very friendly and the attitude was very laid back.

Negotiation with the recruiter was very pleasant.

Internship, Software Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at High Performance Technologies in February 2011.

First I was interviewed by an recruiter. She was friendly and entertained all of my questions. She wanted to make sure that I knew exactly what HPTi was about and their friendly company culture and wide range of projects allowing a place for everyone in any project they are interested. She spoke of their high ratings from previous interns. Next was a more technical personality interview. A lot of questions about leadership and my personal skills. Also many several questions about personal projects. One question that threw me off was where do I see myself in 20 years. A tough question for a 20 year old.

Interview Questions
    Know a lot about the company. Show interest and do your research beforehand

IT Consultant Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at High Performance Technologies in November 2010.

This was an on campus interview through my university. The recruiter looks largely at your grades and GPA. Very straight forward behavioral interviews with 2 staff members for 30 min each. Asked the usual behavioral questions. Took about a week and a half to receive an offer.

Interview Questions

Worked for High Performance Technologies? Contribute to the Community!