High Performance Technologies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Analyst

Interviewed at High Performance Technologies

Interview Details – Initially discovered HPTi at a college fair. Process consisted of 2 on-site interviews.

Interview Question – Mostly behavioral questions   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

IT Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at High Performance Technologies.

Interview Details – I had two in person interviews and a phone interview with the recruiter. Everyone was very friendly and the attitude was very laid back.

Negotiation Details – Negotiation with the recruiter was very pleasant.

Internship, Software Development Interview

Internship, Software Development
Arlington, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at High Performance Technologies in February 2011.

Interview Details – First I was interviewed by an recruiter. She was friendly and entertained all of my questions. She wanted to make sure that I knew exactly what HPTi was about and their friendly company culture and wide range of projects allowing a place for everyone in any project they are interested. She spoke of their high ratings from previous interns. Next was a more technical personality interview. A lot of questions about leadership and my personal skills. Also many several questions about personal projects. One question that threw me off was where do I see myself in 20 years. A tough question for a 20 year old.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Know a lot about the company. Show interest and do your research beforehand

IT Consultant Interview

IT Consultant

The process took a day - interviewed at High Performance Technologies in November 2010.

Interview Details – This was an on campus interview through my university. The recruiter looks largely at your grades and GPA. Very straight forward behavioral interviews with 2 staff members for 30 min each. Asked the usual behavioral questions. Took about a week and a half to receive an offer.

Interview Question – Explain a time when you analyzed large data.   Answer Question

Worked for High Performance Technologies? Contribute to the Community!