High Point Treatment Center
www.hptc.org New Bedford, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

High Point Treatment Center Licensed Practical Nurse Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Licensed Practical Nurse
Brockton, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at High Point Treatment Center in June 2010.

Interview Details – The nurse manager gave details about the facility, what hours she needed filled, took me on a tour of the facility, and had me fill out their official employment application in person, as I had originally just faxed in my resume.

Interview Question – What were your duties at your previous job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for High Point Treatment Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at High Point Treatment Center Licensed Practical Nurse interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by High Point Treatment Center employees and interview candidates.