HighPoint Solutions

Very Easy Interview

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager
East Norriton, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at HighPoint Solutions.

Interview Details – Recruiter initiated contact based on my online presence. Initial call to describe needs and determine interest. Follow-up call, approximately 30-45 minutes to discuss my experience and learn about the company. Recruiter was positive and honest, ensuring I understood pros and cons, and helped me to visualize clearly what a future with HighPoint could look like, as well as learning opportunities and the traits of some individuals I would work closely with.

A follow up meeting with two high-ranking members of management was arranged at an informal setting and ended up being more of a "get-to-know-each-other" at a personal level, along with further pitching of HighPoint's positives. There were no direct questions about experience at that point.

To ensure comfort with the company and its leaders, a visit to HQ was arranged and various management met with me to answer questions and describe their experiences. At this point I felt very confident about this company and the alignment of their vision and goals.

Interview Question – Nothing tricky or surprising, just general, respectful discussion of past experience and desires of working at HighPoint.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – If you have the talent, show interest in their mission, and get along well, HighPoint has no trouble paying you fairly, and above. They don't waste time in locking down talent and will put effort into meeting reasonable compensation needs.

Technical PM Interview

Technical PM
East Norriton, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at HighPoint Solutions in September 2012.

Interview Details – I had three rounds during interview process: phone screen with recruiter, phone screen with program manager, personal face-to-face with program manager and VP of Operations/solution. Average, generic questions. Nothing personal, looking for the 'resource' to help failing project.

Worked for HighPoint Solutions? Contribute to the Community!