HighPoint Solutions Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.3

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

Highly unprofessional. I was contacted by their in house recruiter. I was told that i would be getting a call from a manager to interview for the position the following day. 3 days went by Noone called. I had to badger them for a call back. This happened 3 times. These are not people who are good at communicating and are fairly inconsiderate.

Interview Questions

• They ask about your previous experience weather or not you have used CRM systems.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Norriton, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (East Norriton, PA).

Interview

Recruiter initiated contact based on my online presence. Initial call to describe needs and determine interest. Follow-up call, approximately 30-45 minutes to discuss my experience and learn about the company. Recruiter was positive and honest, ensuring I understood pros and cons, and helped me to visualize clearly what a future with HighPoint could look like, as well as learning opportunities and the traits of some individuals I would work closely with. A follow up meeting with two high-ranking members of management was arranged at an informal setting and ended up being more of a "get-to-know-each-other" at a personal level, along with further pitching of HighPoint's positives. There were no direct questions about experience at that point. To ensure comfort with the company and its leaders, a visit to HQ was arranged and various management met with me to answer questions and describe their experiences. At this point I felt very confident about this company and the alignment of their vision and goals.

Interview Questions

• Nothing tricky or surprising, just general, respectful discussion of past experience and desires of working at HighPoint.   Answer Question

Negotiation

If you have the talent, show interest in their mission, and get along well, HighPoint has no trouble paying you fairly, and above. They don't waste time in locking down talent and will put effort into meeting reasonable compensation needs.

Technical PM Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Norriton, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HighPoint Solutions (East Norriton, PA) in September 2012.

Interview

I had three rounds during interview process: phone screen with recruiter, phone screen with program manager, personal face-to-face with program manager and VP of Operations/solution. Average, generic questions. Nothing personal, looking for the 'resource' to help failing project.