HighRadius

15 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at HighRadius in August 2010.

Interview Details – Company recruits via LinkedIn, Monster and also uses recruiters. They look for experience in software and with a strong track record as well as education. They typically interview cross functionally, so you often meet people from other parts of the business. Onsite and usually multiple interviews.

Interview Question – Often specific questions about what you would do if hired.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Got a good offer so not much negotiation, but they did sweeten the deal some.

Analyst Interview

Analyst

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at HighRadius.

Interview Details – Process consists of two or three interview rounds, including phone interview. First your logical thinking will be tested. Secondly your confidence and communication skills are tested.

Interview Question – How many tennis balls can you fit in one bus?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Houston, TX

I applied online - interviewed at HighRadius in April 2013.

Interview Details – Initially, got an email for phone interview on a Monday, the HR did not call which did not give a positive impression firstly. I had to call after waiting for 3 hours where he pushed the interview the next day. On the next day, began with few usual behavioral questions. Why this course, why this college, etc. Then also asked about family background. He finally asked few puzzles. I strongly believe preparing a few puzzles beforehand would help a long way.

Interview Question – 1. How many tennis balls fit in a school bus?
2. How many baseball bats are needed to be produced in the US?
3. Why choose SAP analyst when you are in a different field?
  Answer Question

Management Consultant Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at HighRadius.

Interview Details – Just basic questions. Interviewer looked like had less knowledge than i had.

Interview Question – It was quite easy.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – kanjus HR

Functional Consultant Interview

Functional Consultant

Interviewed at HighRadius

Interview Details – Have u seen carrot attached to a rod in front of a donkey. If u even think of joining this company, then u r the donkey. Bcoz u will never get the carrot. Their interview call letter will have a company ppt tht will show them as Product company and fastest growing and top talent from various institutes but my friend, sorry to say but my internal research with top person who had been with this company broke the mirage - thankfully for me.
During interview thy will ask u questions if u have worked earlier in a product company and your role - the only reason is that they themselves don't know how to perform it and that
the top talent whom they had hired last 3 months ago promised by a fat pay cheque has left them! This story is for middle to senior roles.
So what for freshers? - Heard of Bonded labour. The company follows it and claims to be a US based product company - can u believe that! They collect fresh graduates' original marks card, university certificates as a custody against a work slavery of 2 years! Of course, you will not understand all this as they promise u training, tough selection criteria, periodic evaluation, mentoring by the top talent (which runs away in 3 months) - so in all u r left with sub-standard talent waiting to find the right next job opportunity. The inside info is that no one in the company has spent more than 2 years in a senior role.
The company says they have flat structure but inside info from my friend who is in a lead role presently working there says, she has no say in management meetings. It gets scary for women workforce as the timings are strange - 12-15 hrs of work that extends upto 10pm in night - and all this in an outskirts area.
One last strange input that I could find about this company is that they do not follow statutory rules and contracts with employees - it is management cutting your throat at will! you will not know it as you are not labour law experts! Are you? But don't be a donkey after reading this!

Interview Question – Would you want to work for entrepreneurial like firm that is fast growing with lot of learning opportunities?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Researched from my friends working there and the truth that I learnt. Don't fall to their trap. OR join them if you get a good package only because anyway they will make u do donkey work.

Product Manager Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at HighRadius in January 2014.

Interview Details – Interviewed through the placement office at our B-School

Telephonic Rd 1 - Mostly about my background, previous work experience and few fitment related questions

Telephonic Rd 2 - Started with background, work ex, puzzles, guesstimate questions, personality related questions

Written Assessment Test - 1 quant, 1 puzzle, 1 guesstimate, 2 design questions

Interview Question – 1. Design a cell phone for the blind
2. Design a product or service to prevent rapes in India
  Answer Question

Software Engineer(Fresher) Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at HighRadius in October 2013.

Interview Details – The total process took 1 week
1 round written test basic aptitude 10 questions and an essay . It was very easy to qualify first round(if qualified)
2 round gd general GD topics like effects of cinema on youth, deforestation etc it was also not so tuf.
3 round technical but they asked questions like what will you do when you have conflicts with co-leagues, how will u write a mail to your senior about technical issues in proj. , and like wise
4 round HR it was a little bit tuf asked confusing questions.(testing your spontanity and passion)

Interview Question – No such technically tuff questions   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Team Lead
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at HighRadius in July 2012.

Interview Details – Telephonic interview, One-on-one interview or Video conference, Group Head and Center Head interviews.

Interview Question – What would you prefer to do when the entire system in the company goes down?   Answer Question

CIO Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at HighRadius.

Interview Details – Interview process has been highly systemmatic:
first with HR, second one with line manager,
3rd and final one a face to face with management
I appreciate the interview exp and the decent followup of HR.

Negotiation Details – -

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at HighRadius in June 2010.

Interview Details – Interview Process is good but interview levels are more.

Interview Question – Nothing Like That.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They gave the salary what i asked.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for HighRadius? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HighRadius interview questions and advice. All 15 interview reviews posted anonymously by HighRadius employees and interview candidates.