Highline Financial

Very Easy Interview

Temp/Data Analyst Interview

Temp/Data Analyst
Austin, TX

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Highline Financial in September 2010.

Interview Details – I was hired thru a temp agency that placed me with Highline. I only had a quick phone interview with the temp agency and a 1:1 with the girl that was going to be my boss, and with her boss.

Interview Question – The girl that interviewed me did ask if I had any weaknesses, which was not expected?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales Interview

Sales
Austin, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Highline Financial in March 2008.

Interview Details – The interview process consisted of an initial phone interview, followed by a panel interview, and the follow up with HR. The offer letter was delivered by Sr. Management and a compelling pitch was made regarding the growth opportunities and the financial rewards that the position had to offer.

Interview Question – Describe your experience selling to c-level executives in spite of facing a major and dominant competitor in the existing marketplace.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Highline Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Highline Financial interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Highline Financial employees and interview candidates.