Highline Financial

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Highline Financial

Temp/Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Highline Financial in September 2010.

I was hired thru a temp agency that placed me with Highline. I only had a quick phone interview with the temp agency and a 1:1 with the girl that was going to be my boss, and with her boss.

Interview Questions
    • The girl that interviewed me did ask if I had any weaknesses, which was not expected?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Highline Financial in March 2008.

The interview process consisted of an initial phone interview, followed by a panel interview, and the follow up with HR. The offer letter was delivered by Sr. Management and a compelling pitch was made regarding the growth opportunities and the financial rewards that the position had to offer.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your experience selling to c-level executives in spite of facing a major and dominant competitor in the existing marketplace.   Answer Question