Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parkersburg, WV
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parkersburg, WV

The process took a dayinterviewed at Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield in December 2011.

You apply online, setup a testing date that's available (have to check everyday for testing dates that are available), go in for testing (skills, typing, personality, etc) you'll be in a testing class with ~20 people. If you pass the test, you get setup with an interview. Go interview, and if they want to hire you, they'll call you within their specified time frame. Very professional through and through.

No negotiations.

Other Interview Reviews for Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Customer Service Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield in May 2011.

I was told that I should be prepared for an online assessment, an interview, and a drug test. When I got there I was asked to take an online test that gave me a bunch of different scenarios I had to say how I would handle them. There were a lot of other people in the room. After I was done, a woman asked for my name and entered it into a computer and told me I didn't get the position.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle an irate customer if you were a waiter?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield in March 2007.

Pretty simple. High turnover so the standards are dropping.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation phase.