Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Engaged Employer

Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield Customer Service Interview Questions

2.7

Customer Service Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield (Parkersburg, WV) in December 2011.

Interview

You apply online, setup a testing date that's available (have to check everyday for testing dates that are available), go in for testing (skills, typing, personality, etc) you'll be in a testing class with ~20 people. If you pass the test, you get setup with an interview. Go interview, and if they want to hire you, they'll call you within their specified time frame. Very professional through and through.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Other Interview Reviews for Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Customer Service Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield in May 2011.

Interview

I was told that I should be prepared for an online assessment, an interview, and a drug test. When I got there I was asked to take an online test that gave me a bunch of different scenarios I had to say how I would handle them. There were a lot of other people in the room. After I was done, a woman asked for my name and entered it into a computer and told me I didn't get the position.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate customer if you were a waiter?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield in March 2007.

Interview

Pretty simple. High turnover so the standards are dropping.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.