Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Customer Service (3)
- Programmer Analyst (2)
- Senior Analyst (1)
- IT Manager (1)
- Buyer (1)
- Senior Program Manager (1)
- Senior Project Manager (1)
- IT Project Manager (1)
- Human Resources Business Partner (1)
- Procurement Specialist (1)
- Data Analyst (1)
- Provider Relations Representative (1)
- Provider Service Representative (1)
- Member Services Representative (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Decision Support Consultant (1)
- Associate Customer Service Representative (1)
- Administrative Assistant - Receiving (1)
- Benefit/DLPS Analyst (1)
Customer Service Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield (Parkersburg, WV) in December 2011.
You apply online, setup a testing date that's available (have to check everyday for testing dates that are available), go in for testing (skills, typing, personality, etc) you'll be in a testing class with ~20 people. If you pass the test, you get setup with an interview. Go interview, and if they want to hire you, they'll call you within their specified time frame. Very professional through and through.
- How would you handle an angry customer? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
Customer Service InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield in May 2011.
I was told that I should be prepared for an online assessment, an interview, and a drug test. When I got there I was asked to take an online test that gave me a bunch of different scenarios I had to say how I would handle them. There were a lot of other people in the room. After I was done, a woman asked for my name and entered it into a computer and told me I didn't get the position.
- How would you handle an irate customer if you were a waiter? Answer Question
Customer Service InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took a day – interviewed at Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield in March 2007.
Pretty simple. High turnover so the standards are dropping.
- Can you sit for 8 hours? Answer Question
There was no negotiation phase.