Highwinds Interview Questions & Reviews

4.0

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Highwinds in June 2010.

Very pleaseant. Consisted of mostly technical questions and lunch. No reimbursement of travel expenses. Was asked to write a program and submit it to the employer. They seemed to be under construction and the person doing the initial phone screen did not seem tooo satisfied with the way things are run.

Interview Questions

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Highwinds in July 2009.

The interview for me went really quick, as the first question he focused on asking was whether I'd be comfortable working in an environment with adult content. It seems that a good portion of their business is moving around their clients adult content, so I had to decline the interview because I couldn't work in that environment.

Interview Questions
    • How comfortable are you in working in an environment with adult content?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Highwinds

Worked for Highwinds? Contribute to the Community!