Highwinds Interview Questions

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Highwinds

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Highwinds (Orlando, FL) in June 2010.

Interview

Very pleaseant. Consisted of mostly technical questions and lunch. No reimbursement of travel expenses. Was asked to write a program and submit it to the employer. They seemed to be under construction and the person doing the initial phone screen did not seem tooo satisfied with the way things are run.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with the kernel?   1 Answer
    • Have you used templates and the STL?   1 Answer

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Highwinds (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2009.

Interview

The interview for me went really quick, as the first question he focused on asking was whether I'd be comfortable working in an environment with adult content. It seems that a good portion of their business is moving around their clients adult content, so I had to decline the interview because I couldn't work in that environment.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you in working in an environment with adult content?   1 Answer