Higley Unified School District Interview Questions

Candidate Interview Review

Bus Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Higley, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Higley, AZ

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Higley Unified School District in September 2013.

My interview was very simple. I was looking for work and saw the sign outside the office so I went in. The thing is that I already had an up that most people didn't. I had worked as a bus driver for 2 years while still living at home but when I moved out I needed a full time year round job. In short I already had a Commercial Drivers License. So when I talked to the Director and mentioned I was already licensed as a bus driver, that all I needed was to be re-certified by the state, he hired me on the spot. All I needed to do was fill out the job application to finalize the hire.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was "Why did you leave your last job?"   View Answer
    There really was no negotiation phase. i already had the necessary experience so it was not hard to actually get the job.

Worked for Higley Unified School District? Contribute to the Community!