Hilb Rogal & Hobbs Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hilb Rogal & Hobbs

Insurance Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hilb Rogal & Hobbs (Rockville, MD) in September 2008.

Interview

I was sent to the interview by an insurance recruiter. I interviewed with the VP of the commercial middle market department and was given a personality test. I was hired within the week and then submitted to a drug test at the office.

Interview Questions

• What are your longterm goals.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Mailroom Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hilb Rogal & Hobbs (Denver, CO) in January 2008.

Interview

Interview set up through staffing agency. Interviewed one on one with VP of Operations. Initially not offered job because it was offered to internal candidate who turned down the job, offer came one week later. Interview was fairly standard. This is probably because requirements for the job were rather limited, but no incredibly advanced questions

Assistant Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hilb Rogal & Hobbs in February 2008.

Interview

I spoke with the Vice President of the Commcial Lines Department after taking a personality assessment. In this case, I also utilized the assistance of an insurance recruiter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

This was handled by the recruiter