Hill Air Force Base

Very Easy Interview

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer

Interviewed at Hill Air Force Base

Interview Details – I was contacted first by phone and also via email to interview with HAFB. They were very friendly and looking for good engineers. They said government work wasn't the most challenging but it was secure. The interview was more convincing me to work for them than it was me convincing them I was the right candidate.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager
Clearfield, UT

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Hill Air Force Base in July 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed by two individuals, one is my current boss, the other was from personnel.

Interview Question – What was the most significant achievement from your previous job   Answer Question

Research Engineer Interview

Research Engineer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Hill Air Force Base in April 2009.

Interview Details – Government. Standard.

Interview Question – What was the most significant achievement for your previous job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not too easy since it's a government job.

Worked for Hill Air Force Base? Contribute to the Community!