Hill Physicians Medical Group

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Accountant Interview

Accountant

I applied online - interviewed at Hill Physicians Medical Group in April 2014.

Interview Details – I applied it online and got the telephone interview and onsite interview opportunity. HR said they will send me a conditional offer next week, but I never got it and I emailed with no reply. Good luck to anyone want's to work there.

Interview Question – Not so difficult.   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Team Leader
San Ramon, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hill Physicians Medical Group in September 2013.

Interview Details – A few phone interviews with HR, 1 phone screening by manager. After that was called for few rounds of in-person interview. Questions were pretty standard and nothing very challenging.

Interview Question – None that i can recall   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – This appeared one of the cheapest company during the negotiation phase. But I wanted to get out of my previous job so badly that I took it for less overall compensation.

Manager Interview

Manager
San Ramon, CA

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Hill Physicians Medical Group.

Interview Details – On line application process is easy and you will get and auto response once submitted. Phone screen interview will follow. Then a one on one followed by a panel interview. Interviewers are skilled in asking the right questions. Open and relaxing process.

Interview Question – What specific skills do you have that will make us better? How do you deal with difficult people, conflict and change.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Low offer initially but open to negotiation. Initial offer will be low. Good sign on bonus. Annual performance reviews will factor in to an annual pay increase. Bonus is given if review is above average and company goals are met.

Worked for Hill Physicians Medical Group? Contribute to the Community!