Hill Physicians Medical Group

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Team Leader Interview

San Ramon, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hill Physicians Medical Group in September 2013.

Interview Details – A few phone interviews with HR, 1 phone screening by manager. After that was called for few rounds of in-person interview. Questions were pretty standard and nothing very challenging.

Interview Question – None that i can recall   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – This appeared one of the cheapest company during the negotiation phase. But I wanted to get out of my previous job so badly that I took it for less overall compensation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Manager Interview

Manager
San Ramon, CA

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Hill Physicians Medical Group.

Interview Details – On line application process is easy and you will get and auto response once submitted. Phone screen interview will follow. Then a one on one followed by a panel interview. Interviewers are skilled in asking the right questions. Open and relaxing process.

Interview Question – What specific skills do you have that will make us better? How do you deal with difficult people, conflict and change.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Low offer initially but open to negotiation. Initial offer will be low. Good sign on bonus. Annual performance reviews will factor in to an annual pay increase. Bonus is given if review is above average and company goals are met.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Hill Physicians Medical Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hill Physicians Medical Group interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hill Physicians Medical Group employees and interview candidates.